• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Much RP, Such Good (MxM strong preference :3)

Malkon

The one with many hats
Name: Malkon

Time Zone: PST

Skype: Malkon122 (is preferred, but can also do via PM here as well!)

Heylo,

Just a goofy 29 year old nerd here. Love to write and love playing video games. I love nothing more then when my two top loves come together in harmony!

Interests:

My interests are varied.

- Medieval dnd

- Sci fi/fantasy

- Various fandoms

- Original content (Slice of life and such)

Lately I've had a hankering for Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy 8, Persona, or an all male version of Sailor Moon. I love anime, tv shows, books, games, manga, comics...you name it, I can probably find some interest in it haha.

Storyline ideas, or general feelings involved with RPing:

It's been a dream of mine to do something along the lines of Fire Emblem in a modern day setting...

I'm a writer so my passion is drawn out, complex stories and world building. I'm looking for a long term partner who isn't afraid to get invested and have a lot of fun. I would love to find someone who isn't afraid to bring their interests and ideas to the table so we can make something we'll both enjoy for a long time.

Just an fyi, please be 18+ if you would like to RP with me.

The Rest:

I'm pretty flexible and just want to meet nice people who are here for the same reason: to make compelling characters with compelling stories. If anything I said has interested you and you would like to join me, please reach out.

Thank you for taking the time to read and happy RPing
:D

Hey there.

It seems like we both have a lot of interests in common and have a similar approach to rp. I'd be really interested in building a story with you.

Feel free to PM if you want to talk more. (I'm a guy btw)

I'm interested in the prospect of a male version of sailor moon. I geek out for anything that has to do with transformations but I do like other stuff too. Pm me if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back