• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MTV'S SIN IN THE CITY

QueenOfTheDamned

So emo I was born black
CASTING CALL​

Everyone loveeesssss a good raunchy reality TV show! Set in SoCal a group of 7, 20s somethings party and live it up in the city! Surfing, clubs, drinking, and you name it. And of course.....DRAMA!

Come share a house on the hill in walking distance from the beach, 4 bedrooms, hot tub, outdoor pool, pool table, etc. But you cant live in the house without working at the surf shop on the boardwalk. There, we rent surf boards, jet skis, and sell anything needed to enjoy a day with the waves. The twist? They each are the personification of the seven deadly sins! How will they shape up to living amongst each other for a full summer???

Cast
Envy:
Wrath:
Lust: Me, Ryder
Sloth:
Greed:
Pride:
Gluttony:

If you're interested in auditioning for the show comment below which one you'd like and a small bio about your character and why we should have you on the show. Along with a picture of your character. We'll inform the final cast members....we can only have 7 :blowkiss:

Example (My audition):
"Hey y'all! It's your girl Josette St. Jereaux, but everyone calls me Ryder...a name you'll see is well earned soon enough ;). All the way down from Lousiana! I'm a huge fan of the show and have seen every single season!!

You should pick me to be on the show because I just turned 21 so you already know I'm ready to have some fun! I'm a good time and love to get wild. If I'm not on the beach, then I'm in the sheets because I'm one lusty girl! I've never been further West than Texas, so all I can say is look out CALLIFORRRNNIIAA!"
* 5'1"
* freckles across nose
* curvy body shape

loose-curly-weave-hairstyles-lovely-20-curly-weave-hairstyles-of-loose-curly-weave-hairstyles.jpg

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY CASTMATES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back