• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nana blinked, looking to the giants golden eyes. She noticed his straighter posture and the way he tapped his foot. It wasn't impatience, she thought as they walked along the paved path to the dorms. She is glad that she coaxed him from his shyness. Its something that she knew how to do best, if they were willing of course. "I didnt. I just suggested it as i enjoy watching animals tear eachother apart or learning some factual knowledge, yknow? Im quite curious about everything. How it works, what they do, the ecosystem they inhibit."

She watched his coat lighten up, becoming thinner and the shadowy smoke turning into vapor. They know the origin, huh? Maybe its something inside of him..she shrugged mentally at the scarring, not one to ask personal questions immediately, but rather would try and piece together the puzzle in her mind. "Where else? My room. All i got is a bed and a fairly wide TV that has Hulu. Tonight is someone about jupiter. New findings, they say. Yknow, Jupiter is a gas giant. As in there is no land. Its just several layers of methane and ammonia, compressed metal and a solid core. Not only that, the planet isnt completely spherical! Awesome." She rambled on about other planets and planets outside of the solar system with great enthusiasm, her walk brisk and confident. A cool breeze swept past them, blowing her skirt up somewhat. Her ears leaned to the right before straightening. She yawned, stretching as they approached the complex.

• e86f2805ed38145640d9a87bdbe386f3.jpg
    With: Penny PennyStar PennyStar
    Boring.
    This was not what she was expecting.
    There was not much drama at all. There was reuniting and new friendships and helping.
    So, boring. No drama, no interesting people.
    Fukurou flung herself backwards dramatically, stopping herself just before she hit the ground to levitate on her back.
    She looked around idly and found herself in the garden. She gently poked a red flower in front of her face so that it bounced and rolled her eyes, flinging her arm across her face.
    Bored.
    Fukurou sat up suddenly, crossing her legs and putting her hands on her knees like a child.
    Okay, not boring.
    A ball- thing? was floating toward the groundskeeper building. She had never seen that before.
    That was exciting.
    A grin spreading on her face, she jumped up and stomped her feet loudly on the ground when she landed. She approached the new student and stood in her way so that even being less than five foot tall, she could not be avoided.
    "Hi, what are you?" She asked bluntly.

"Sqwuak!"
Penny panicked from being knocked out of her daydream on snail diplomacy, puffing up a bit from holding in gas.
"Oh hi! I'm- *swelling up* -gimme a sec to, I gotta- *oh R'lyeh*- , just wait!"
Penny floated off a few meters to uh, release her defensive measures.
"Sorry, I do that, sometimes"
It's a good day to nuke any chances at creating social connections!
A great day even!

"I'll tell you, but first, what do you think I am? I'll give you a hint"

Penny sticks out an eyestalk, just enough to show the top bit, not the stalk.

Scanning this new person's appearance:
+Well dressed for the weather.
+Hairy (Aren't all mammals tho?)
+More energy than most other classmates?

Action: Talking to Fukurou Shame Shame

Io von Pluto - Student Dormitory, Room 351 - Ro / Shame Shame

Only a few days had passed since the Io had come to this ‘academy for the gifted’. It was such a sudden shift, from working at home alone to being constantly surrounded by people, it was almost overwhelming. That’s why Io had spent most of her time alone, just for a break. Even being in class was so much, so overwhelming, so loud…

Common rooms were quiet, peaceful, as most people were at their jobs, in classes, in their rooms… Sure, there was a roommate every now and then, but no where near as much, no where near as loud.

Io’s peace was quickly disturbed by a loud slam and the rolling of small wheels against the ground. She looked up from her book, blinking blankly as she stared at the figure in front of her.

“Ah...are you alright? Can I help you?” Io asked, voice soft as she gently folded her book shut, setting it on her lap as her white hair falling over her shoulder as she spoke.

Lance loved being on the water, though he nearly tipped the boat a few times trying to look over at the creatures in the water. They had to head back to shore eventually, however, and the two parted ways when reaching land. He put her away in his memory, noting to himself that she would make a good friend before he wandered off, his feet drawn across the courtyard, past the main buildings and towards the library.

He noticed a little pair of twins on his way over, but they didn't seem like they were in trouble, just small children playing in the water. How sad that children as young as them had to hide away from the world, but he supposed that he would have been lucky if he had been able to do that, when he was that young. He was glad they were at least, instead of somewhere they could get hurt.

His mind drifted off, away from the children and towards his new life. What would going to class be like? Miss Morgan suggested he sign up for a club, and he thought cooking would be a useful skill to learn, but how did being in a club actually work? He should have asked Serenity when she was here... Oh well, it was too late now. Maybe there would be someone else around who could tell him something like that.
Interaction: open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back