• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nana grinned, pleased with herself as the boy became flustered from her sweet talk. Her lower lip slid out as the boys scar riddled hands were displayed. The light pink and purple underneath thin flesh. Shed seen something like it before but cant recall exactly..signs of rapid growth, she thought. It gave some context to Sevrynd's size and past. Respectfully, she didnt wish to upset him as it wasnt her business. Was it intentional? To spark mystery? She hummed, sitting straight up in her seat which creaked from her weight. "I say dont worry about what you are. Do you still feel human enough? Boom, your a human!" She exclaimed, morphing into a more human version of herself. Fur turned into smooth pale skin. Her ears droiped against her head while dividing into pastel yellow locks of hair that piled on her shoulders and draped down like curtains. Her nose became pointed and her lips a glossy pink. The tuft of fur on her head grew into bangs that covered the corners of her eyes. Nana combed them back with her fingers.

"The Altra has a very simple philosophy. No matter what shape or form you take physically, you will always be the same at your core. I can take any form i desire, however im still me..your still you, yknow? You cant fake it." She said solemly, looking out to the window. However her attention seemed to be more focused on memory. Of home. On the outside her face became stoic, locks of hair waving slowly like hanging snakes. "Different but the same.." She muttered before returning back to her truer form. A brightly colored rabbit. She chuckled, covering her mouth with the palm of her hand. Nana began to riot in her seat. "Dude. You look like an absolute nerd sitting like that. Kekekekek!" Her short fit of laughter was offset by several deep breaths.

"Whew..woo, yeah your fun. Where did i come from before? I uh...came from the deepest depths of the earth. My people live within massive bunkers and tunnels, much like an ants colony. Its where we eat the most precious minerals. Silica gives our new mites a nice sheen."

Serenity frowned at what Mercury had said, “That was a bit rude,” she said trying to not sound annoyed that he had just insulted Lance. She stepped closer to Lance to let Lance know that if he tried anything stupid he would be sorry. She pulled her jacket up over her shoulders and readjusted her hat and hair. She put a hand on her hip and said in a bit of a sassy pose under her breath, “Stupid Bitch tries anything,” she gritted her teeth at the sight of Mercury.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Lance fretted over the animosity created, not looking to cause conflict this early. He would turn to Serenity, trying to keep things from escalating. "Hey! Take it easy, no fighting outside of the Cage, remember? We shouldn't get into trouble on the first day. There aren't a lot of people like me outside of my birthplace, it's not an unreasonable question, even if it was a little crass." He didn't want to defend the man, but he didn't want him getting close either. The cigars that used to be put out on his skin gave him a strong aversion to the scent of tobacco, so he was looking to get away from it as efficiently as possible.

He wrote again, answering the man in his gold letters while trying to keep things calm with a small polite smile. "Technically human, but I'm called an Au Ra. The Xaela kind, since my scales are dark. If you don't mind though, we don't want any problems, so we'll just be going now." He weaved, excusing the two of them but not before he would angle his head towards the sounds of the RA and the girl he was taking to. He couldn't hear any more signs of distress, so he decided to leave them be and heads towards the lake. He thought to ask Serenity what her abilities were, though he struggled to find the right words. "If I may ask," started to appear, at a distance so she could read as they walked. "What brings you here? To this school, I mean."
TigerLover513 TigerLover513 LibbyM098 LibbyM098

With: Moriko rakshasa rakshasa
    Students came and went, asking about class schedules, room arrangements, directions, and the very popular topic of The Cage. Judah smiled and patiently answered the same questions dozens of times.
    It always amazed him how diverse Mt. Fukurou is. Students come from all around the world to attend this school. Not only that, but students that are not exactly human attend as well. He has seen people with wings, snake tails, cat ears, blue skin, no eyes, almost everything. He was not expecting, however, to see a racoon girl. Like, she was a racoon, just like the ones that lived on the reservation, but... in the shape of a human girl.
    "Where is room? Sleeping room?"
    Okay, definitely not from his reservation. Somewhere in Asia, then? That was cool.
    She held her key in front of her to show him the number. He reached out to steady it and slowly read the numbers.
    "151C," he mumbled to himself. His eyes met hers and he gave her a friendly and welcoming smile. He opened his mouth to give her directions, but paused.
    English probably wasn't her first language. It might be better to show her than to tell her.
    "Hey, Em, I'm going to help this new student right quick. I'll be back, okay?" He said to another RA at the table with him. Her eyes went from him to the Moriko before she gave him a nod and returned to helping another student.
    "I can show you where your sleeping room is," Judah told the not-racoon girl. He gave her a reassuring smile. "If that is alright with you, of course."

Severynd Whinstek
Sunshine's
Nana

Severynd listened with soft staring eyes as he took in everything she told him. His posture became more relaxed, his shoulders sinking slowly as she explained his roots are what mattered. It didn't matter what he was, he was Severynd. It was a comfortable thought, and for a brief, golden moment, a smile stretched the bandages on his face. He winced. Rubbing his jaw, he fixed his bandages to lay loose again before they failed him. He had watched her display of shifting into a human with amazement. It was intriguing, and he had made a mental note to pick up a book on Altra, what a marvel in this world, he thought. Although he had nothing against humans, he couldn't help but hope she'd turn back soon. Seeing her in her preferred form was more comfortable for the both of them. As he saw the colorful fur return, he let out a happy sigh. Satisfied with her reaction to his mocking, he sat straight, letting out another soft hum.
"I-I like your thought process, N-Nana. Not bad f-for a rabbit," he teased, "I-I'll order us our f-food before you start ch-chewing on the table."

The large man turned to flag down a waitress and politely order their steaks. They weren't anything special, just mid-cut slabs of meat with spices and fries. A classic American dinner. Severynd would continue to study Nana's behavior and words. She seemed to be pretty knowledgeable, especially for her age. That must've been why she always hung out with the higher classes. Out of all the people he'd met in this city with it's weird inhabitants and even weirder Academy, Nana was the first to get him to smile. He found himself staring at Nana in thought. Not wanting to seem rude, he shook his head a bit.
"S-Sorry, I zone out s-sometimes. If you d-don't mind me asking, can A-Altra do anything else besides sh-shapeshift? I f-find it fascinating."
Severynd slowly brushed his thumb back and forth on the edge of the table. He hoped he wasn't prodding too much, he just saw a topic and ran with it. He didn't conversate much, but so far he thought he was on a roll, a sort of spotlight-feeling as he talked with Nana.
Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat TigerLover513 TigerLover513

Mercury didn't take his steal blue eyes off of the giant standing infront of him.
He didn't care what anyone thought of him.
So... the big guy didn't talk. This could be used.

His attention to his own planing was broken thought by the sound of a whiney voice.

His intense eyes glanced down to the girl with purple hair.
His smerk crossed his lips.
She wanted a fight, she was going to be greatly disappointed.
He wasn't in the mood for fighting. Well not right now. Now he just wanted to get the heads up on who is the weakest and the strongest of this so called school.

"Calm down, My-Little-Pony. I'm just interested in Chatter Box over here."
A mischievous grin spread over his face.
"It was nice to meet you both."
He winked at both of them before walking away.

He headed into the direction of the auditorium. He wanted to get as much history on this place as he could.

Shagranoz Shagranoz

A very soft smiled came to Em's lips.
Her knew friend was very interesting. She knew nothing about the different kind of people and beings at this school, but she had a feeling she was going to like it here.
"Well if I find someone I don't like I know who to call."

She gently closed her book as she let out a small chuckle.
"I um... I don't know what I am... but I know things before people tell me... I hear voices... and that's why I don't look at people."
She looked down at her brown book cover and danced her index finger over the gold borders.

"I suppose I'll have to tell the head mistress... but she probably already knows there is something weird about me."

Nana quite enjoyed having peaked interest in her species. A bit of pride in it all, her face becoming a light pink blush from his staring eyes. She noticed that Severynd winced in pain from smiling under his bandages. Could there be more scarring there? Mayhaps there is new scarring forming underneath. She quickly inhaled, leaning forward with her ears folded down. "Hey, dude. Are you okay? You seem to be kinda uncomfortable." She mentioned vaguely, not wanting the soft giant to feel judged. It was in her nature to try and help however she can, if she could.

Once the boy had ordered food, she mouthed a thank you while asking for some cola. Once the food arrived, she drooled at the sight of nice brown meat, lightly salted and peppered to taste and gently sizzled as it was fresh off the grill with flaky and greasy fries on the side. Nana looked to Severynd. A low hum before she smiled, her hand slowly turning a light chrome. Her fingers melding together as a serrated blade formed. She pressed the knife into the edge of the steak and sawed it in half and then into smaller chunks. Nana then pressed the knife into the table. It made a metallic creak before splitting into multiple directions to form a thick veiny web. "Along with our inherent ability to take any form we desire, our mites are capable of forming bonds to create a material stronger than steel. Brother says its consistent to a extremely elastic titanium polymer. However, strangely, when they undergo severe cold the bonds break and reform into crystal patterns. Imagine a liquid metal that could turn solid at any moment. It confounds him greatly kekek. Right now, brother is the only one researching into our biology as he believes that if they were found..they could become basic material livestock."

She cackled, the webbing returning to the blade and stretched out into yellow fingers. Nana used a fork to fill her facehole with the precious meat cubes and fries. She wiped her lips off from grease with a napkin. Nodding in gratitude. "Thank you for the treat, Severynd. Ill pay for the drink, man. Now enough about me, i saw earlier that you had a umbrella that kinda turned into air. I have never seen something like that before! Howd ya do it?" She asked with great enthusiasm, her blue eyes gleaming from the bombarding sunlight through the entrance windows. She pulled out a small sack from her ribs, thumbing through before finding a few dollars to pay for the extra she ordered.
A Not So Wonderful Story A Not So Wonderful Story

Severynd Whinstek
Sunshine's
Nana

Severynd noticed Nana's concern and quickly became embarrassed, muttering up a plan. He looked to Nana with gold eyes and slowly shook his head. He was told not to talk about it, and frankly, the position he was in made him fear rejection, so that reenforced his secrecy. The giant of a man took his warm tea into his hands as he watched the steam rise.
"I'm n-not supposed to talk about it. F-Frankly, I don't mind it, b-but one thing I want you to k-know is that I cannot smile, s-so you should smile for me."

He winked to Nana playfully. It was a nice comfortable way of relaying enough information to her to tell her 'I wish I could.' Severynd watched their dinner be served, and found much amusement in her shifting to make utensils. He found himself so engrossed into watching her own body become metal and splitting into different shapes. He didn't even touch his food until she said something, snapping him back into focus. He became a little excited. He loved his little party trick.
"That's all v-very interesting, I've never heard of anything l-like it. You're b-brother must be as intrigued as I-I am." He stopped to think about her question. "A-All I'm supposed to tell you is th-that I'm an experiment, b-but..." he hummed a bit mischievously, "It resulted i-in something rather u-unexplainable, at least, th-they don't know why, they j-just know how."
Severynd held out a palm, a swirl of smoke coming from nearby shadows forming a serrated knife in his hand, looking like black chrome. He held out his other hand, and a fork appeared the same way. He stabbed his steak and cut into it, slipping a bite between his bandages before drinking his tea through the bandages.
"I c-can manipulate shadows, always have b-been able since the lab. I-I've been practicing quite a bit t-too."
Severynd dropped the utensils, letting them explode into small puffs of black smoke as it retreated back to the shadows. Severynd accepted her payment, setting it to the side of the table to add to the tip, which he planned to increase since he was having such a good time. He held out a large, scarred hand.
C-Can I see your hand?"
Severynd stared at her gleaming blue eyes with his gold ones, admiring how the light shined in them.

Penny got out of the elevator, leaving to go to the student help office.
She asked about a few things:
An email for the Headmistresses, about furniture accommodations.
For someone to check if the bathroom pipe system is sturdy.
And directions to the groundskeeper with the map.

She said thank you to the staff, and then heads to the groundskeeper to find something to do.

Doing: Checking out the culture of her classmates.

Her brows furrowed as he explained his predicament. Nana couldn't help but show her teeth in a bright award winning smile, the tip of her tongue bit between her serrated chompers. "Smilin' is what i do best, good sir! Gotta make sure its twice beautiful for both of us." She giggled, flicking her hand out above the table without a second thought to Severynds request. She placed it down into his soft pale and scarred hands. They are cold and almost plastic with the fur seeming to thin at the wrists. Or rather it was a reflex as the fur retracted into the skin. The external stimuli causing it to prickle and sharpen before relaxing into soft strands.

Despite her cool appearance, this was the first time she had been toughed by a human that wasnt threatening. The plastic feeling turned into a soft and smooth velvety texture. Without finger prints or fleshy color. "Since you can put shadows into physical form..that means i can eat it! I wonder.." She hummed, her tail fluttering side to side. Could it taste good? Or would it be like vapor. She blinked, the whites of her eyes turning a deep black. It doesnt mean anything except how she was in the mood for. Her crystal blue eyes looked like they were floating in the dark abyss of space, almost like there were just plates. There was no definition. "My mother was a shadow as well. A Shaman of the Altra and clan leader. Her form was tall, slim, and almost indistinguishable as white lines marked her face, same as mine. Except my markings are black." The image of a tall figure entered her mind, the point where her shadowy cloak and skin blurred and seemed almost infinite. Necklaces of teeth from cancer-Altra draped around her neck and wrists. The only items that was textured and colored from abyssal black and blinding white.

"Hmm... some kind of divination or clairvoyance, obviously, but beyond that? You got me." Fiona shrugged. "You're right, though. The headmistress probably knows, and if she doesn't, I've got a few acquaintances who can maybe set up a meeting." The banshee gave her new buddy a grin. First day of class, and she was already making friends!

Severynd Whinstek
Sunshine's
Nana

Severynd mused at her smile, the serrated teeth more comforting than anything. In fact, Severynd almost seemed too happy about them. Weird? Maybe. He was just very comfortable because of them for a very odd reason. He took her hand, feeling it change textures as his fingers lightly caressed the strange fur. The best someone could be to Severynd was strange. He held out his other hand to cup around her's, causing his sleeve to ride up his arm a bit. It was clear those scars ran up his forearm and most likely his entire body, but that wasn't important right now. What was important was the glassy, black, thornless rose he left in her palm. He had concentrated very hard to give it every pedal and fiber to make it as detailed as possible. Slowly sitting back, he gave a soft sigh of relief, seeing as it wasn't just a block of black glass. It was hard to make something so intricate sometimes. He stared at her eyes as her features began to change once again. The black. The abyss. The darkness where it shouldn't be, it was so precious to him. He caught himself staring more affectionately than usual and blinked quickly, clearing his throat as a pink haze rested on top of his cheeks, the only part visible from the bandages. Geez, he really needed to get a hold of himself. You can't just stare at someone you just met.
"I-I would have loved to m-meet her. Perhaps she w-would have been able to explain m-my abilities more to me. I-I think black is a better color on you than white a-anyway."
Severynd continued to eat his steak, distracting himself a bit while giving occasional glances to Nana to see her reaction to the rose. It wasn't hard to keep his conjurations tangible, but it would definitely disappear when he fell asleep. That being said, he thought he might say what she might be thinking.
"Y-Yes, you can eat it."
He hummed with amusement as he slowly finished his plate, carefully slipping bite after bite and sip after sip between his bandages. The night was going so well, it would be a shame to scare her off so soon. He looked out the window, the sun at a comfortable height in the sky for a nice cool breeze. Finally, he was about to throw his jacket into the shadows as well. He looked back to Nana and awaited her next move, slowly dragging his thumb from side to side on the table before slipping a strange looking credit card into the bill and sending it off with thanks.

She giggled at the way she looked at him. Such a dork, she thought. This will be an amazing year for sure, and the thanks for the start goes out to the BFG. Once his hands uncovered a deep black rose, the entity of light consumption. It was a strange feeling, reminded her of Mother. Like a black hole. She gave awe in forms of slow breaths and muttered compliments, holding it up to see the depth and texture. Each petal fiberous and smooth, the thorns curved and light.

"Wow..this is just so amazing..thank you, Severynd. I uh dont think i can eat something like this eheh." She said finally out loud. "And thank you for dinner. Today was amazing." Nana couldnt express her gratitude past a polite bow and kind soft words. She laughed when Severynd expressed his wishes to see her mother. "Hoof. If you went down there, the pressure would crush you into a cube. Not only that but mother is kiiiiinda a man eater in a literal sense, yknow?" She moved her hands, forming jaws that would chomp on the air. Her face sort of squinted to accentuate the fact.

Serenity looked down, “My parents... they didn’t like my telekinesis, and my healing abilities, so they sent me here...away from the real world and I was left to find friends and become an adult, away from them, away from my real birthplace,” her eyes tearing up, “I just wish my parents would have been more loving,” Serenity was almost crying and she just wanted comfort.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Lance frowned, stung with guilt that he had asked. The headmistress had mentioned that a lot of people were here because others didn't like them, but he hadn't realized it could go so far as someone's biological parents. He reached to pat her on the back gently, uncertain of how to comfort someone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. If it helps any, I don't know who mine are. According to Miss Morgan, the place I was born doesn't care who made the child, the whole tribe is still responsible for them anyway. We have a guess on which one mine was, but I can't say for sure, I was too young to remember anything." His frown turned deeper, gaze cast towards the ground.

"Someone once told me that blood doesn't bind a family, and when you don't have one like that, you can just make a new one. 'Let your friends be your family', I think is what she said. It's hard to remember. So if you look on the bright side, you can think of it as having a new family here! I don't imagine people here would turn you away for stuff like that, I think everyone here has something similar. It might not be quite the same as having parents, but hey, Miss Morgan and I aren't related by blood. Maybe you could meet someone some day who feels like a parent to you, even if you aren't actually related. Does that make sense?" He asked, unsure if he had expressed himself correctly, since English wasn't his first language or method of talking, but he hoped he had gotten his point off.

They would arrive at the lake soon enough, and Lance would look out in wonder, his tail starting to go behind him again. A hand over his eyes to look out, then he noticed a boat. "That's a boat, right? Do you think it'll sink if I get in it?" He asked, turning excited as a small child for candy.
TigerLover513 TigerLover513 @ anyone else who wants to stumble in lol

“Yeah, yeah that makes sense,” she said looking up into the meadow as the headed towards the lake. She kept thinking about he said, it was some very helpful advice. She now knew she had someone to lean on. She smiled when she saw some of the newbies playing around together in the meadow. She was happy to see the lake just a few hundred feet away from them. She broke into a run and ran up to the boat.

She laughed when he asked if it would sink. “You could test it?” She said, trying to think of it would sink. *How would that work, boats are pretty sturdy, but maybe? It’s a weird thing to ask, but he’ll have to try it to make sure.* She thought to herself. *Maybe it will sink? What if it does and he starts swimming around, then I’ll jump in with him. Then we can swim until we have to go eat.” She felt like she was star gazing as she thought about this.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

To twins walks into the school lost and confused.
“ Where is the office Hades?” The quieter one asked
“I don’t know Leo. “ Checking the papers they given in the mail

Lance thought about Serenity's idea, horns lopsided in thought. He then shrugged, what was the worst that could happen? He put a tentative foot on the boat, pushing down to test. The boat moved, but it seemed to hold him. Last he measured he was around 300 pounds, so it was risky, but then again his foster mother had told him this place had some pretty powerful magic. Maybe the boats were enchanted too? He didn't have the expertise to tell.

It was little wobbly going in, but quick thinking and the shift of his tail helped him keep balance until he could sit on one of the benches. "I think I've got it... We just have to be careful..." He wrote, looking around at the water surrounding them in fascination, uncertain of how surface tension and water pressure worked. He waved her in happily, though it could have been perceived by someone far away as a beckoning call. He wrote to her where only she was close enough to see though. "Come on in! The boat seems fine!" He asked, hoping to have someone with a little more experience teach him how to work this thing.

TigerLover513 TigerLover513 @ anyone else who wants to join

Location Lake
The twins decides to look around the place and comes across a lake. They decided to stick their feet in the water.
“Well we still haven’t found the office but we did find a lake.”
“Yeah because you don’t like asking for help Hades.”

Severynd Whinstek
Sunshine's
Nana

Severynd tapped his foot happily as she stared at his rose. He hadn't exactly showed anyone that little trick yet. His eyes wandered between her own and the claws she peered through, gulping a bit. He was plenty aware of some creatures that still had old habits.
"S-Still old fashioned huh? M-Maybe if I survived the p-pressure I'd bring f-flowers."
He teased, motioning to the one that he made in her hand. Nana was very entertaining to Severynd. She didn't seriously discuss his weird characteristics, but loved to talk about her own. That was pretty nice for him. Observant but secretive, as he'd always been. Something told him he could trust Nana though, if she ever did ask anything. He slowly stood, pushing in his chair after collecting the dishes and stacking them respectfully. He tipped through his card, and the waitress seemed very happy about it, waving a bit too enthusiastically as he shyly waved back. He looked to Nana with a blink of his gold eyes.
"This w-was a lot of fun N-Nana, let me walk y-you back to your d-dorm."
He'd hate to take her entire first day, but if they managed to slip into more shenanigans then he'd be more than happy to follow along.

Nana stood up, dusting her skirt off while putting the rose in her hair..that she grew for the specific purpose of holding it. The back was tied into a bun and the front was messy bangs. She pushed her chair in and bowed in thanks. "You are the kindest, man. Appreciate it." She giggled, giving her sweet toothy smile. "Yeah, we still have some instincts set aside from fight or flight. Primarily cuz we dont have natural predators. And you do look tasty, to be fair." Nana shrugged, placing the pouch from earlier into her ribs as a cavity opened and swallowed it in a metallic shuffle. Tendrils stitching over it before creating a seamless seal. It would be teeth grinding for some.

"I feel the same as well! However, i am kinda curious about this 'Cage' place. Feeling up for a duel?" She asked, making a mischievous grin that boasted a newfound energy gained from the meal she practically inhaled.

Severynd Whinstek
Sunshine's
Nana

Severynd chuckled softly as the rabbit called him "tasty," knowing exactly how she meant it. She watched his flower sit in her hair, sighing happily as he stared at it, speaking.
"Thanks, y-you too."]
Severynd froze.
I-I mean! N-Not that I w-would know, I-I don't e-eat people, I-I didn't mean a-anything else b-by it!"
Severynd was stuttering up a storm, blushing as he tugged at the collar of his coat, clearing his throat and shifting awkwardly.
"N-Not that y-you wouldn't b-be, or a-anything... I d-don't mean to o-offend..."
Severynd took a deep breath as she mentioned the cage. Ah, that place. He watched kids damn near take each other head's off as he worked out in the corner. Unnecessary violence to him, but he could see the fun in it.
"Ah, I'll pass. You could probably bend me in a pretzel, Nana. I was never one to fight unless I had to."
Severynd walked to the door, holding it open for her. He hated to turn her down, but he really did hate to fight. He'd much rather curl up with a good book, then again, gods help whoever crossed Severynd with malicious intent.

"Pffftahah, your just absolutely adorable! Cmon, dork. Lets get on home. Or, yknow, to our rooms." Nana laughed as Severynd put himself into an awkward position with his mindlessness. She thanked Severynd with a smile as she left through the doors. The day was still young with the sun just overhead. It must have been around half an hour in the Cafe, the Rabbit stretching out to absorb the rays.

Nana pouted somewhat before nodding, respecting his wishes. She looked to him and smiled, her ears folding back in a soft grainy shift. "Hey, man, dont even worry about it. Ill just have to run around a bit to burn this energy. Or maybe farm extra mites..." She hummed, scratching her neck while thinking about Severynd as a pretzel. Human is too gamy, she thought. Chewy and rubbery. Not exactly impactful on the tongue. "If ya want, we could watch nature documentaries until i have to attend the Improv meeting." She offered kindly.

Severynd Whinstek
Exiting Sunshine's
Nana

Severynd lit up at the thought of watching more documentaries on wildlife. What are the chances that his new friend had so much in common with him? He tapped his foot a few times as he became excited to both spend more time with Nana and doing something he loved so much. His eyes glinted a brighter as he looked to Nana, his voice just a little bit louder than it's soft usual, more chipper as well.
"I-I would quite like that, a-actually."
He had to try not to smile as Nana called him adorable. Really? Him? He was scary to everyone else he met, which made him even more grateful of her friendship. He walked beside Nana as he looked up at the bright sun, forming a large umbrella with a roll of his wrist, landing it on his shoulder. He saw Nana sunbathing earlier, so he made sure he wasn't blocking too much of the warm rays. His large legs kept up with her fast pace this time, making small strides as he watched her.
"H-How'd you know I w-was such a fan of n-nature?"

He teased, shrugging uncomfortably in is coat. If Nana was watching, she'd see it sizzle with black smoke as it shrunk inside to a thinner coat, losing it's thick fur and collar. It became apparent why it was there once it disappeared, revealing more scars from his past, but most noticeably a slash down the top of his collar bone. He was hesitant to do it in the first place, but he usually wasn't outside this long with company. He tugged what little collar he had to coveer it, but it was no use. Anymore and he'd overheat.
[pindent"I-I guess I should ask where w-we'll be watching said documentaries?"[/pindent]
He watched the pavement as they walked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back