• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shame

A writer that has lost her words
1c8275938c834bbcae4fedc07a919f49.jpg

This world is so afraid of things that are different or unique. They persecute those that stand out and kill the things they fear. The supernatural live among the general population, but in secret for fear of their lives. Residing on Mt. Fukurou is a high school for those born differently. It masquerades as a school for the gifted, those I suppose that word has a double meaning.

This is a reboot of a very unique roleplay that my good friend Comix started a few years ago. I hope that this will be different (and maybe better?) than any other fantasy high school you've been in before. It is an open world for you to explore with as many characters as you'd like. Get sick of one character? Have them graduate or move away and make another. You can interact with others whenever you want and not have to wait for a posting schedule. You can do one on ones within this roleplay or have a big group. You do not have to worry about getting left behind in all the posts or the pace getting too fast. This is not a linear roleplay. This does not mean that if you are interacting with someone and they are taking forever to respond, you time skip with them and have your character abandon theirs. Instead, simply start a new interaction with someone else taking place at a later time, like the next day. If the person you were originally with comes back, you can continue where you left off while simultaneously continuing your interaction with the other person. Whenever you're on, you can post. There is no plot, really, but there will be a school wide event every once in a while voted by you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back