• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I am currently writing up all of the pages (it is A LOT). When I do, I will post them here so you can submit your character sheets! I plan on having it all up by tonight!

I'm interested as well. I'd like to be a Beholder. Is that accepted?
I mean, this is a high school roleplay, but if you would like to play a Beholder as staff or student, you are welcome to. There will be a limit of number of abilities, however, so yours would be limited on number of eyes and what each one does.

That'd be fine. I'd like to be a student because being a staff member sounds like a lot of responsibility, but I could grow into that if I do.
(I have anxiety)

I read that there are public appearances, where I should hide my truth and wear a false shell.
I understand this properly, yes?

Very interested, but i have to go to work right now.

Once I'm off, I'll look into creating a character :)

I wish to join as i dont really do school rps. I also wanna create a school rp of my own with the same premise as yours.

The roleplay has officially open!
But don't worry! This roleplay will always be open and accepting!

Hey! This looks very interesting and I’d like to give it a go. I have recently created a new OC and I think she’d be good for this roleplay. She would be a student though would it be alright if I sent you her bio in PMs to see if she is ok to join or if I need to fix anything about her? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back