• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

• intro

Theme Song

James Bond

overview.

U
    nder the guise of a boarding school for troubled kids, in actuality, Mrs. Hangley’s school is a school of espionage. At this school, teenagers are trained relentlessly and molded into the perfect weapons for employers’ disposal. This school is known for producing the finest spies, assassins, thieves, hackers, and agents in all of America.

There are many techniques employed by the principal to get students to attend. Some of the students of the school are orphans making it easy for them to go missing without a trace. Others come from a family of criminals who willingly enrolled their kids into the school. Then there are those with special talents who are recruited either by choice or by force.

No matter the way they got there, once they arrive they are all expected to perform up to par with the school’s standard. Failure is not accepted those who do not meet the requirements are immediately cut from the program. Once cut from the program some are killed if they know too much, there are those who are sent back to their families, and others simply disappear.

intro

roles

rules

Mrs. Hangley's,

School Of
Espionage

genre

Slice of Life

Status

Accepting

cs

lore

ooc

♡coded by uxie♡

I might be interested! I have a question, what is the age of the teenagers?

Interested! I have a character I've never really used who would be great here ☺️

I'm interested! I've got an idea for a role as well, a double agent specializing in pretending to be people they're not.

Hi thank you to everyone who expressed interest in this roleplay. I'm super excited about this roleplay and I'm glad other people like the idea too. I just posted the Cs so you can start making your characters if you want to. I'll be posting the lore in a few minutes.

Here is the link to the cs:

lvcid lvcid ElizaVioly ElizaVioly Major_Goofball Major_Goofball BOKEH. BOKEH. .empathogen. .empathogen. Saia Saia VisiblyInvisible VisiblyInvisible silent whisper silent whisper Peckinou Peckinou Wandering Owl Wandering Owl tamarapasek tamarapasek Togy Togy

Hi thank you to everyone who expressed interest in this roleplay. I'm super excited about this roleplay and I'm glad other people like the idea too. I just posted the Cs so you can start making your characters if you want to. I'll be posting the lore in a few minutes.

Here is the link to the cs:

lvcid lvcid ElizaVioly ElizaVioly Major_Goofball Major_Goofball BOKEH. BOKEH. .empathogen. .empathogen. Saia Saia VisiblyInvisible VisiblyInvisible silent whisper silent whisper Peckinou Peckinou Wandering Owl Wandering Owl tamarapasek tamarapasek Togy Togy
Great! I don't think that link works for me though, if anyone else is having problems then this one might be better: Realistic or Modern - Mrs. Hangley's School of Espionage Cs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back