• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MrChinchla is searching for RP Partners for MxM and Modern Supernatural Drama

MrChinchila

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm MrChinchila. I'm searching for a long-term RP partner who is interested in a slow-burn Male x Male romance combined with Modern Supernatural Drama. Think Vampire Diaries, True Blood, and Teen Wolf. I'm thinking of discussing a scenario simply so it doesn't get too outlandish (I'm a less is more kind of person), preferring to go more deep on a few things rather than having every imaginable supernatural entity in the universe but them being underdeveloped.
- Be 18+. I just like to delve into some darker themes, nothing that breaks the rules.
- Grammar, spelling and writing. It doesn't need to be perfect, I just need to understand what you are writing. Think novel stuff, third person past tense, quotations for dialogue, etc. I'm not that stern, since I also do mistakes not being a native English speaker.
- I'll try to get back at you as soon as I can, yet I do have a life outside of role playing.
- We can do friendly chat OOC. If something bothers you, communication is always important, do warn me.

Here is the plot:
Muse A recently moved back to his hometown of Kindleleaf. A town that has grown to a approximate 52.000 habitants, now with franchised malls and things that weren't there when A was little. But this isn't just about returning, not too long after settling in, getting into his new job, A was jogging at the local park when something rushed him down and bit him. As he tried to flee [choose between werewolf or vampire], Muse B appeared finishing off his assailants life. B being someone he recognized, an old childhood friend that he hasn't seen since he was 10. But B now is telling him that A is going to have his life changed forever. For he... is no longer human.
- For this roleplay since it is realistic modern, I'd prefer descriptions or actor/realistic faceclaims that look at least 18-20+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back