• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ← Mr. Love Queen's Choice → (Canon x OC doubling)

RiddleMe

On mobile 99% of the time
Edit: no longer searching, thank you!!

Hello all, I'm Riddle (female, 18+, EST timezone) and I'm hoping to find a few partners for MLQC! I've been dying to do a rp in the universe since I feel like it has infinite potential. I've watched the anime and played the game (up to chapter 32 story-wise). It's not a problem if you only follow one or the other though, and I'm cool with AU/divergences as well!

First of all, I rp only through pm or email, and I DO NOT CARE FOR POST LENGTH!! I'm really not looking for huge novel length posts or wall of texts, but I do like details and will give at least a decent paragraph (per side), and just ask the same of you.

I will say I can be painfully slow. At worst, I can reply once every 10 days or so, but I tend to averagely reply every 3-5 days. I also do tend to ghost but I'm ghost friendly as well! Please just be equal and fair with both sides and I'll do the absolute same, if not care for your side more!

No need for perfection on details or portrayals either, and you definitely don't have to know that remember every single little detail, because I most likely won't, haha.

I guess I should also say I don't typically enjoy pre-established relationships as I like to see the build up during the rp, but I may make exceptions? It might just not hold my interest as much if it's required for my side. 😂

I'm hoping to find someone who can play: Victor, Gavin, Lucien, or Cyril.

For you, I can play: Literally anyone aside from Victor and Gavin (sorry!!)

I'm also open to tripling if you're up for it, so feel free to ask! If interested, please send me a pm and we can work something out. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back