• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mr Grim’s Death Soirée

Kloudy

The Lore Savant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mr Grims Death Soirée
7405f9e9dc498a88ee654271df4b591dd0129194_hq.jpg

I’d firstly like to say welcome and congratulations. You cannot begin to fathom how indubitably fortuitous you are to be able to have a chance to join us at my Death Soirée. Indeed, very few in this world are able to participate as esteemed contestants.

Oh, the honour! The renown! The sheer glory of it all!

Pardon me, how terribly rude that I’ve failed to introduce myself. I am Grimace, but you may call me Mr Grim. I am the owner of this fine establishment and host of this particular show. I am undeniably ecstatic that this month’s show will be featuring such notable individuals as yourselves. Please, stay awhile and enjoy my hospitality.

I can assure you the madness has only just begun~

~~~

Welcome, for real this time. This rp is something I’ve been considering recently yet I’ve been stuck debating the practicality of it. Think of it more like a game if anything, of course with all the normal rp features. I’m looking for at least 10 players, preferably much more and I’ll be having a discord server set up if you’d like to have an better ooc to use.

The concept for the rp is essentially this: Mr Grim’s Death Soirée is a deathmatch between players, the duelling field’s main theme being gambling. Each player will be subjected to a variety of cruel, violent, psychologically scarring and/or unusual games where the main goal is to survive. The last player left alive wins the game.

There can only be one. : )

Your characters have either been kidnapped, sent by others or have voluntarily entered into the running for a chance to win the grand prize. The cost for entry is your life insurance. The prize is all the money generated from the other dead players. Players who break the rules of the game, try to escape while the show is in progress or disobey Mr Grim will be subjected to a punishment at Mr Grim’s discretion. Games may have up to six players participating at once. You may team up, go it solo or negotiate your way through each round, but there can always only be one victor.

The rich, affluent, wealthy and noble all come far and wide to see the show. The rp takes place in the city of Carnivaal, a well developed place rife with corporations and overpopulation. You will win your fortune this month, whether willingly or not, and put on a damn good show for these sick fucks in the process! Mr Grim will not tolerate bores!

Beware, this is a murder contest and your character will probably die. Probably very quickly. I’d imagine you’d be the first to go actually. If your character dies, firstly don’t argue. The dead can’t talk. Secondly, you will be allowed to make a secondary non-contestant that may or may not be related to the contestants in some way. A member of the crowd, security, engineers, protest activists; there is also a subplot involved in this rp that will be revealed.

Of course, while you may be punished for acting out, that doesn’t mean you can’t! It is possible to break out, sabotage the show or otherwise if you so wish.

Just make sure I don’t find out. ; )

I hope you enjoy, this rp should run the course of one (IC) month, but I’m not too worried about posting frequency in terms of irl issues. This rp will also be semi-detailed, so minimum one paragraph, preferably two or more.

Let me see you smiiiiiile~ : )

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back