• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MPB: Into the Backyard (OOC)

PopcornPie

Dazed, confused, but chugging on.
(Image goes here)
Name:
Species:
Home Universe (Fandom):
Current location: (This is where you'd like your character to start off in the roleplay.)
Affiliations: (Is your character solo, with the MPB, or perhaps with another group?)
Personality: (If your muse is low, feel free to simply list traits)
Quirks: (Not to be confused with quirks from BNHA)
Powers/Skills:
Items typically on hand: (Includes weapons)
Any significant relationships?: (i.e. Family, close friends, significant others, pets)
Other: (Anything of note about your character not listed in the form)

download.jpeg
Name: Mewtwo
Species: Bipedal feline
Home Universe (Fandom): Pokemon
Current location: Mewtwo is meditating for battle inside a room within the MPB
Affiliations: MPB
Personality:
Mewtwo's uniqueness largely stems from its psychic abilities. However, its personality is one of the defining points in the Pokémon series. Mewtwo's personality is initially complex involving existentialist anxiety, and contemplating the meaning of existence. Its temperament is very introverted, consisting of hate and anger towards humans and its creators.
Having been brought into existence through artificial means, Mewtwo quickly turned on its creators when he learned that they intended to experiment on him further. Feeling betrayed by the very humans that had created it, it decided to forge its own path. The recurring theme in the movies is Mewtwo harboring jealousy towards Mew because it is a copy or derivative, whereas Mew is the original.
In the first movie, the path that Mewtwo has taken makes him into a rather immoral character. It frequently exhibits cruelty, and, at several intervals, goes so far as to attempt to (or forthrightly) kill those who oppose it. It also shows no qualms about forcing Nurse Joy to serve as its puppet, and then casting her aside once she was of no further use to it. This makes Mewtwo easily one of the most malicious characters in the series and the main antagonist in Pokémon The First Movie, prior to its change of heart at the end of the first movie.
However, in Mewtwo Returns, it is much more kind, and only wants to protect the other clones that it created. It even protected some humans that were on a bus getting thrown around by strong winds. Therefore Mewtwo is a hero in its second movie, and a victim. When Giovanni comes on the mountain, Mewtwo is willing to sacrifice itself to save the other clones, as well as Ash's Pikachu and Team Rocket's Meowth. Also, it constantly wants to avoid fighting, which is the exact opposite of the way he was in the first movie.
So, it can be said that Mewtwo, upon Ash's sacrifice in Mewtwo Strikes Back, has become a hero instead of a villain. It continues to live in Johto and, as said by itself, "in shadows".
Quirks: None

Powers/Skills:Villains Wiki

Mewtwo is highly skilled with Psychic powers. It can levitate through use of telekinesis, speak telepathically, and can take control of another living being's mind. It has a powerful signature move, Psystrike (psychic wave manipulation), and it is also known for its powerful Shadow Ball and Aura Sphere. Mewtwo is also capable of wielding various types of attacks (but to a lesser extent than Mew). To exert its powerful psychic abilities, it will stay motionless for long periods of time in intense concentration to raise its capabilities to their maximum power.
In the Pokémon Adventures manga, Mewtwo fights with a highly skilled combination of Psywaves and a giant spoon for long range and close range battles, respectively
Items typically on hand: (Includes weapons)
Any significant relationships?: (family Mew)
Other: He will use his spoon as a weapon

Last edited:
latest

Name: Kirby
Species: Unknown
Home Universe (Fandom): Kirby
Current location: The MPB Base Training Room (I assume it has one)
Affiliations: MPB
Personality: Kirby is a generally friendly and upbeat guy (but not a jolly fellow). He's very quick to help someone in need and hates injustice. Sometimes he can be a little too quick to jump to conclusions, however, which can lead to disaster. Thankfully, he will quickly own up to his mistakes and will actively make attempts to fix them.

Kirby does have a bit of a sarcastic side that comes out every so often, usually when something supremely stupid happens. Not much get's Kirby angry but if you hurt his friends, well, god help you. He would also appreciate it if you didn't mention the cake incident.
Quirks: None
Powers/Skills:

Inhale: Inhale is Kirby's signature technique. By taking a deep breath Kirby is able to suck objects into his mouth like a vacuum, which stretches to fit large objects. Kirby can then swallow the object or enemy that is in his mouth to absorb it, or spit it out as a star to attack. His inhale does not work underwater or while he's hovering.

Copy Abilities: Copy abilities are abilities that Kirby can aquire when he inhales and then swallows certain enemies or objects. Generally, when Kirby get's a cooy ability he gets a special hat to go along with it. A list of Kirby's copy abilities can be found here.

Hover: Kirby has the ability to float by inhaling air and holding his breath, thus puffing up like a baloon. This allows him to move about the air freely. Kirby can not move as fast while hovering as he could riding a warpstar.

Warpstar Riding: Kirby can expertly ride a warp star.

Fast Learner: Kirby picks up on things quick, allowing him to speedily learn how to do things like pilot a mech (seriously, that actually happened).

Items typically on hand:

-Sword Copy Essence Deluxe: Allows Kirby to gain the Sword ability any time he wants.

-Fighter Copy Essence Deluxe: Allows Kirby to gain the Fighter ability any time he wants.

-Fire Copy Essence Deluxe: Allows Kirby to gain the Fire ability any time he wants.

-Warp Star Phone: Kirby can call his warp star from almost anywhere using this.

-Warp Star: A star shaped flying machine that Kirby can use to maneuver around in the air. When pushed to it's limits, it can temporarily blink out of reality.

Any significant relationships?:

King Dedede: Rival

Meta Knight: Mentor

Bandanna Waddle Dee: Friend

Gooey: Friend

Ribbon: Friend

Adeline: Friend

Other: It is sometimes said that Kirby has infinite power. Kirby refuses to comment.

And that should've changed a while ago, I know.

The problem is, I'm in the market for a new muse...After I made this sign up sheet, I got in trouble with dad over the characters I was using. Giffany is out. As are many others I'm familiar with. I do, however, have a My Hero Academia OC in need of a debut.

In short, I should've figured that I would get in trouble for using a yandere as my main muse. Even if I did make her nice.

Aye. My parents don't know, either, fortunately.

It's just such a bummer. I gotta get a Crunchyroll or something so I can find shows to make OCs for.

Okay, I might have an idea.

I have a character concept I've been looking for an excuse to bring out.

This particular human is from a special fighting force that has learned to turn music into energy. That energy can be concentrated and shot at enemies, like a laser.

What if my soldier was to get separated from their squad, and decided to become independent? Then they could accidentally fly into a rift, taking them to where the MPB is.

I also could use Nanome, but she's currently a part of another rescue team. But they could show up as allies or victims of the multiverse ripping.

Great news! After a quick browse through KimCartoon, I found someone who meets all my "qualifications". Hopefully I can enjoy writing him as much as I enjoyed writing Giffany!

Name: Mao Mao
Species: Cat
Home Universe (Fandom): Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
Current location: Fighting off a Backyard monster in Pure Heart Valley.
Affiliations: Sheriff's Office of Pure Heart Valley
Personality: Serious to the point of a callous demeanor, Mao Mao seems apathetic, but is actually deeply caring towards everyone. His morals conflict with his sense of self preservation, leading to bouts of recklessness. Mao Mao can also be quite overdramatic, and often exaggerates a situation. He also has his own ideas of what makes a hero, and is adamant to change them.
Quirks: On top of being overly serious, he has a strong aversion to physical affection.
Powers/Skills: Golden Truth Power: He gains a golden sheen, and his physical abilities sharply increase. Apparently, this power is derived from years of pent up desire.
Swordmanship: Mao Mao is an excellent swordsman.
Piloting: Is a skilled pilot, at least with his Aero-Cycle.
Molding casts: Is very good at creating casts. An emergency bag of plaster is on him at all times.
Disguising and Voice Mimicry: Mao Mao can disguise himself as, and imitate someone.
Items typically on hand: A bag of emergency plaster, his katana, Geraldine.
Any significant relationships?: Badgerclops and Adorabat (best friend and co-sheriff, and deputy, respectively), Bao Bao (former partner), Shin Mao (father)
Other: (Anything of note about your character not listed in the form)

I really hate to say this and I totally don't want to murder your rp but I'm gonna have to drop out due to my interest waning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back