• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Okay, I couldn't help but bite when I saw the title, how can you do this to me when I'm already in three rps ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Akatsuki no Yona was one of my favourite mangas for a long time, but I haven't read any manga in a while, and I think I left it at around chapter 180~

I love the sound of this, but I'd need to know what you're expecting in terms of posting requirements, and how often you want posts to come at minimum, in order for me to consider it.

Okay, I couldn't help but bite when I saw the title, how can you do this to me when I'm already in three rps ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Akatsuki no Yona was one of my favourite mangas for a long time, but I haven't read any manga in a while, and I think I left it at around chapter 180~

I love the sound of this, but I'd need to know what you're expecting in terms of posting requirements, and how often you want posts to come at minimum, in order for me to consider it.
Hey there! I managed to find two others whoโ€™re interested as well.

Iโ€™m honestly thinking casual, with maybe one post a week? I myself canโ€™t do fast paced, and if we have a discord OOC we could possibly have a small script-style chat channel for characters if we want to have goofy interactions aside from the main plot line.

And length, quality over quantity tbh, so so long as it has enough content for others to reply to, it should be fine!

Hey there! I managed to find two others whoโ€™re interested as well.

Iโ€™m honestly thinking casual, with maybe one post a week? I myself canโ€™t do fast paced, and if we have a discord OOC we could possibly have a small script-style chat channel for characters if we want to have goofy interactions aside from the main plot line.

And length, quality over quantity tbh, so so long as it has enough content for others to reply to, it should be fine!
Okay! I think I need to see the decided plot and such for absolute certainty, but I'd love to join whatever planning group you have so far. Also, I understand that this is an AU, but will the continent and its regions be the same/similar? E.g. Kouka Kingdom and its four tribes(wind/fire/earth/water), Sei, Xing, Kai Empire etc.

Okay! I think I need to see the decided plot and such for absolute certainty, but I'd love to join whatever planning group you have so far. Also, I understand that this is an AU, but will the continent and its regions be the same/similar? E.g. Kouka Kingdom and its four tribes(wind/fire/earth/water), Sei, Xing, Kai Empire etc.
Dang, accidentally closed the tab and deleted what I was writing x'D
Plot is majorly under construction still, since I didn't want to make anything that I'd be attached to and be unable to bring to fruition.

But same universe/area, just different characters :3
I think the kingdoms are pretty Core to the lore of the dragons, so I wouldn't want to change them.

I'm whipping up a barebones discord now though will link it shortly oUo/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back