• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
moved to new thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey there! i'd be totally up for something concerning marvel, percy jackson, or stranger things! some of your character tropes also stuck out to me. shoot me a pm if you're interested, if you don't mind c:

ยป bump!

Hey!
I'd love to roleplay with you! I've been looking for ages to do a Ronร—Draco roleplay! I'd also be interested in the Royaltyร—Commoner, and the Richร—Poor roleplay pairings. I have OCs that would fit both those roles! It would be nice to maybe do a vintage set one for the Richร—Poor though. I have a character that's a newsie. ๐Ÿ˜Š

bump!

Hi Iโ€™m interested in either Disney, rich/poor or royalty/commoner (Iโ€™ve got a plot idea for this)? :)

Last edited:
Hello, Id love to do Celebrity x Childhood Friend with you if you have the time!

Edit: I just saw the new plots you added! Now I can't decide between about three:
"just got caught under the mistletoe with my arch-nemesis and now everything is slow changing between us"

โ€œi kinda caught you singing in the music room when i was supposed to practice but i came earlier then the rest and damn youโ€™re good we should sing together and play a tuneโ€

"i ran away from home and this is my first time living alone in a dingy run down apartment and youโ€™re my neighbor and you have tattoos and you look scary but i saw you petting a kitten in the road earlier so im hoping you wonโ€™t kill me when i show up at your door bc i need a friend?"

Last edited:
i would absolutely love to rp either:
โ˜ž stranger things rp (i can defo play play steve too)
โ˜ž vampire / human
โ˜ž or, werewolf / human

Last edited:
pm me if interested please!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back