What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings moved.

Sub Genres
Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

daydreamer.

i'm dead. wanna hook up?
hey there! i'd be totally up for something concerning marvel, percy jackson, or stranger things! some of your character tropes also stuck out to me. shoot me a pm if you're interested, if you don't mind c:

AUroleplayer

Human= no. Sloth= yes
Hey!
I'd love to roleplay with you! I've been looking for ages to do a Ron×Draco roleplay! I'd also be interested in the Royalty×Commoner, and the Rich×Poor roleplay pairings. I have OCs that would fit both those roles! It would be nice to maybe do a vintage set one for the Rich×Poor though. I have a character that's a newsie. 😊

Evy

Hi I’m interested in either Disney, rich/poor or royalty/commoner (I’ve got a plot idea for this)? :)

Last edited:
Hello, Id love to do Celebrity x Childhood Friend with you if you have the time!

Edit: I just saw the new plots you added! Now I can't decide between about three:
"just got caught under the mistletoe with my arch-nemesis and now everything is slow changing between us"

“i kinda caught you singing in the music room when i was supposed to practice but i came earlier then the rest and damn you’re good we should sing together and play a tune”

"i ran away from home and this is my first time living alone in a dingy run down apartment and you’re my neighbor and you have tattoos and you look scary but i saw you petting a kitten in the road earlier so im hoping you won’t kill me when i show up at your door bc i need a friend?"

Last edited:

cherubs.

❝ 𝑦𝑜𝑢’𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 ❞
i would absolutely love to rp either:
☞ stranger things rp (i can defo play play steve too)
☞ vampire / human
☞ or, werewolf / human

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)