• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey! I'm very interested in Vampire Masquerade or Music Affair. Let me know if you're interested still in either one of those.

Hey there, I'm interested in mxm A/B/O with some twisted darkness. I think we'd make a nice team. The following plots are also interesting to me if an A/B/O-verse doesn't work out for us. I play male characters only and my characters typically are the omega of the A/B/O dynamic. I have a vague idea for an A/B/O character design whereas my character is half alpha half omega due to some illegal experimentation.

• Cursed
  • A Police Dog? (mxm)
  • To Hunt And Be Hunted (I think I'd like to be the runaway heir if possible).
If you're interested, please send me a DM! :)

I'm very interested in "To Hunt and Be Hunted" if you're still looking for someone to rp that with. I have a few ideas you may be interested in. Would you prefer I post my ideas here, or send it to you in a private message?

I'm very interested in "To Hunt and Be Hunted" if you're still looking for someone to rp that with. I have a few ideas you may be interested in. Would you prefer I post my ideas here, or send it to you in a private message?

I am super interested, please send them to me!

Are you still looking for a demon x human pair? I have some ideas but if you have a plot I'd love to hear it.

Hello! Were you still looking for partners for the Freeing the Guardians plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back