• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Only looking for An Urchin Turned Duchess or A Music Affair right now, unless you have an idea for a m/m plot. I'm looking to play a somewhat delicate character, because it's a very rare character type for me.

Only looking for Urchin Turned Duchess and A Music Affair right now, unless you have a character you really want to play, or are interested in something m/m.

Bump

Edit: Amending the no specific want, I'd love to do the Police Dog roleplay mxm as the werewolf. I think that could be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Hi there - are you still interested in doing A Police Dog? I'm happy to do mxf or mxm - whichever your preference.

FYI, I've been out of RPing for three years and am just starting to pick things back up so I might be a little rusty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back