• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

blunderingbibliophile

I... am a librarian!
23F searching for 18+ partners or RP groups. I do not write NSFW, fade-to-black only. (Will write platonic relationships with 16+ as long as you're literate). 10 years RP experience, and I'll write anywhere from 2-8 paragraphs, but usually settle at around 3-4. Expect a reply every other day or so. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Below are my main searches, but I'm often willing to hear ship ideas or platonic plots.
I love AUs of all sorts(no High School, vampires, or zombies), and prefer things character-driven as opposed to world building. Sucker for slice-of-life, I must admit. And I will do short or long term rp!

I mainly write: Melina Vostokoff(MCU, searching for Alexei, Widow fam), Natasha Romanoff (Mainly 616, searching for Clintasha, Romanogers, or Buckynat), Wanda Maximoff(MCU, searching for Wandavision, or Buckywanda).

Mainly in group settings(but do still contact me if interested) I also write: Agatha Harkness(MCU or 616), Hela Odinsdottir(MCU), and Yelena Belova(MCU or 616).

Aside from Marvel I muse: Evelyn Carnahan(The Mummy), Morticia Addams (The Addams Family), Blind Mag(Repo! the Genetic Opera), and Maleficent (live action).

PM me here, or shoot me a request at vostokova#4969 on Discord, for either 1x1 or invites to groups if you're looking for the above characters! Expect many photos of my cats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back