Mostly Looking for Fandoms! [Updated: 01/06/2018]

Hey there! Wondering if you'd be interested in doing the knight/princess plot idea?
I'd love to discuss it with you C: I adore medieval plots

I'd love to write the pairing of Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers with you for Marvel! I've had a little experience with roleplaying Bucky. But only if you'd still be interested in writing the pairing and would still like to do so of course- if not though, then that would be completely fine and understandable, and I apologize if I'm bothering or annoying you by asking! I don't mean to be a bother or such. >.<

I'd love to write the pairing of Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers with you for Marvel! I've had a little experience with roleplaying Bucky. But only if you'd still be interested in writing the pairing and would still like to do so of course- if not though, then that would be completely fine and understandable, and I apologize if I'm bothering or annoying you by asking! I don't mean to be a bother or such. >.<

No need to apologize or anything! You’re totally fine and I would love to write some Stucky with you. Send me a PM if you’re still interested <3

Last edited:
Wow, there's a lot to work with here! I'd be very interested in a My hero Academia or DC rp! If you're still accepting partners, please consider me!

Wow, there's a lot to work with here! I'd be very interested in a My hero Academia or DC rp! If you're still accepting partners, please consider me!
I can never turn down anything superhero-related so...Consider yourself considered! I'll send you a PM~

I can never turn down anything superhero-related so...Consider yourself considered! I'll send you a PM~

Hi there! I’m new here so I can send a PM just yet, but I’m really interested in Clint/Natasha if you’re still looking. :)

Hey, look, Blue Exorcist!

Aw, I saw Neville and Luna~ If you're still willing to do that, I'd totally be up for it! I always thought those two were cute~ <3

Hi Tea! That's a nice name! And you're PST too!? Whoo!

My writing style is pretty lengthy, but I pretty much follow all the same style of writing as you mentioned in your first post. I've watched/read a lot of the fandoms you're looking for but unfortunately I'm only interested in original pairings right now.

I'd be interested in writing:
Best friend/Best friend
Best friend/Best friend's lover
Arranged Marriage

If you're still looking for people to RP with, just let me know!

Hello! I would be interested in the following!

Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto, One Punch Man, Assassination Classroom, Kuroko no Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Yuri!!! on Ice, or My Hero Academia

I'd love to do a Steve/Bucky RP. All of the tropes you've listed sound interesting. If you've got any prompts and are all right with email RP, please let me know. Note: I'm not able to send private messages at the moment, as I've just joined this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back