Experiences Most Uncomfortable Roleplay?

Well, let's see... I joined an RP one day and thought it was cool, but the whole time I had NO idea about everyone being a furry, within a couple of days I kinda came to the realization the way they acted, and the way they described themselves in situations, and why they always called me 'Human'... So I dissapeared real quick... Yeah... Moral of the story is to read more about what RP your doing BEFORE you do it..

Well, let's see... I joined an RP one day and thought it was cool, but the whole time I had NO idea about everyone being a furry, within a couple of days I kinda came to the realization the way they acted, and the way they described themselves in situations, and why they always called me 'Human'... So I dissapeared real quick... Yeah... Moral of the story is to read more about what RP your doing BEFORE you do it..
I am laughing, that is amazingly funny. I'll keep that advice in mind.

I am laughing, that is amazingly funny. I'll keep that advice in mind.
There was this other one where another guy kept advancing on my male character and... Doing things like biting his lip and explicitly explaining the 'bulge' he had... Luckily my character was a barbarian who ain't having none of it so I showed him my 'Bulgeon' (get it...? Bludgeon...? Heh...)
In the end his brains were scattered on the floor... :D

There was this other one where another guy kept advancing on my male character and... Doing things like biting his lip and explicitly explaining the 'bulge' he had... Luckily my character was a barbarian who ain't having none of it so I showed him my 'Bulgeon' (get it...? Bludgeon...? Heh...)
In the end his brains were scattered on the floor... :D
Good lorde, I think I've had more awkward experiences with people just disappearing and me repetitively asking, "Ello'?"
The feelings you get when you have someone disappear are sheer discomfort.

I was playing a guy for this one person who was desperate for an Rp, and they weren't even good role players and they started making really.. strange hints towards something promiscuous, and here I am already uncomfortable playing a male to begin with and I just couldn't do it. Don't get me wrong, a good romance roleplay is always fun, but this started out as so bad.. I didn't even type my third response without quitting.

Good lorde, I think I've had more awkward experiences with people just disappearing and me repetitively asking, "Ello'?"
The feelings you get when you have someone disappear are sheer discomfort.

I was playing a guy for this one person who was desperate for an Rp, and they weren't even good role players and they started making really.. strange hints towards something promiscuous, and here I am already uncomfortable playing a male to begin with and I just couldn't do it. Don't get me wrong, a good romance roleplay is always fun, but this started out as so bad.. I didn't even type my third response without quitting.
Yep... I know that
Especially the people disappearing thing... We go on for a long time then they're just... Gone

Yep... I know that
Especially the people disappearing thing... We go on for a long time then they're just... Gone
As I can tell, you enjoy medieval roleplays, but the worst part is when you do a roleplay with someone on a subject they have no knowledge about what so ever. For an instance if it's a ww2 roleplay and they pull out a god forbidden automatic machine gun or some weird shit, it gets pretty annoying.

As I can tell, you enjoy medieval roleplays, but the worst part is when you do a roleplay with someone on a subject they have no knowledge about what so ever. For an instance if it's a ww2 roleplay and they pull out a god forbidden automatic machine gun or some weird shit, it gets pretty annoying.
Oh my god, YESSSS... I know the exact thing...
When I do a medieval RP and the person thinks every century had freaking full plate armor or when they hop in the 'shower' I'm just like '... I'm going to kill myself because of your lack of knowledge on this matter...'

Oh my god, YESSSS... I know the exact thing...
When I do a medieval RP and the person thinks every century had freaking full plate armor or when they hop in the 'shower' I'm just like '... I'm going to kill myself because of your lack of knowledge on this matter...'
Or when doing a medieval RP and they flip on a light switch and go to Whole Foods market down the road. :neutralteeth:
Honestly most people think times back then were like Fairy Tales and Cinderella type stuff when really.. It's nothin' like that. Even royalty lived in pure shit, with fleas, mice.. logs for pillows, damp and cold castles, women being married at 14 to their cousins..

Or when doing a medieval RP and they flip on a light switch and go to Whole Foods market down the road. :neutralteeth:
Honestly most people think times back then were like Fairy Tales and Cinderella type stuff when really.. It's nothin' like that. Even royalty lived in pure shit, with fleas, mice.. logs for pillows, damp and cold castles, women being married at 14 to their cousins..
Yeah... Of course I make it better than that and not so glum but yep. That's 100% correct. I'm now interested in RPing with you sometime on something, I'm open for all sorts of RPs... As long as they stick to the few rules I got XD
You are a nice person to talk to :)

Yeah... Of course I make it better than that and not so glum but yep. That's 100% correct. I'm now interested in RPing with you sometime on something, I'm open for all sorts of RPs... As long as they stick to the few rules I got XD
You are a nice person to talk to :)
Yeah! Sure I'd be glad to, you seem cool to talk to. If you ever want to, I'm here. Just tell me, Heheh. :closed eyes open smile:

Okay so hopefully the person doesn't show up but... There were TWO roleplays, both with the same creator. Despite never explicitly stating so, the person didn't NEED to say so. The GM disliked me. It was so obvious, a fellow roleplayer in the same two roleplays caught onto it and messaged me about it. At first, when I vented to him a little about it, I got the feeling he didn't think much about it. Then when he said he finally noticed it as well, I was like 'I TOLD you so. I TOLD you he was holding a grudge!'. I KNEW he was feeling salty about X incident in that last roleplay! They were holding a grudge over some stuff that I'll try not to go over in too much detail.

Oh and don't even get me STARTED on when somebody invited that person to join one of MY roleplays. He showed up sure... But what did he do?... Well. He had no intention of actually being in the roleplay. No. Instead, he just showed up to criticize my intro. Yep. That's all he did. Like, how you gon' show up only to throw shade? If you're just going to show up only to be negative, why show up at all? He was like that one aunt that shows up to your birthday just so she can criticize your new haircut. She didn't show up because she likes you, she just showed up to be awful.

There were repeated signs that he didn't like me. So many, that others began to notice. I wanted some insurance to say, I'm not just being crazy right? Somebody ELSE has to be noticing this right? And I got it.

I was fully prepared to at least let him join my roleplay. I held not nearly enough of a grudge to ostracize a good roleplayer. I consider myself a PROFESSIONAL roleplayer. Regardless of the various lapses in politeness he showed to me, I showed him the utmost respect. Never did I shoot back nor even address the rudeness. I always turned the other cheek.

I could respect that his criticism of my roleplaying style and whatnot might have some basis and I attempted to discuss them in a polite fashion. Using nothing more than logic and candor. He refused to answer in kind. I would have been okay if he criticized them because they needed to be. But I got the feeling he just criticized me because he held a grudge. It was never TRULY about my roleplaying style. No. He was just still mad about X thing that my character did once upon a time or that X thing I called him out on once.

Those things were so small that I was just shocked at this guy's pettyness. My character stole your character's man, get over it. It's RP! Get over it! Besides, that character's owner made his own decision so my character didn't ACTUALLY steal anybody from anybody. And own up to what you did. Don't be mad at ME! I simply pointed a factual thing out, which you later agreed you made that mistake.

But I knew he was still mad about me calling him out. Despite admitting his mistake, he's still mad that I called him out on it.

Okay so hopefully the person doesn't show up but... There were TWO roleplays, both with the same creator. Despite never explicitly stating so, the person didn't NEED to say so. The GM disliked me. It was so obvious, a fellow roleplayer in the same two roleplays caught onto it and messaged me about it. At first, when I vented to him a little about it, I got the feeling he didn't think much about it. Then when he said he finally noticed it as well, I was like 'I TOLD you so. I TOLD you he was holding a grudge!'. I KNEW he was feeling salty about X incident in that last roleplay! They were holding a grudge over some stuff that I'll try not to go over in too much detail.

Oh and don't even get me STARTED on when somebody invited that person to join one of MY roleplays. He showed up sure... But what did he do?... Well. He had no intention of actually being in the roleplay. No. Instead, he just showed up to criticize my intro. Yep. That's all he did. Like, how you gon' show up only to throw shade? If you're just going to show up only to be negative, why show up at all? He was like that one aunt that shows up to your birthday just so she can criticize your new haircut. She didn't show up because she likes you, she just showed up to be awful.

There were repeated signs that he didn't like me. So many, that others began to notice. I wanted some insurance to say, I'm not just being crazy right? Somebody ELSE has to be noticing this right? And I got it.

I was fully prepared to at least let him join my roleplay. I held not nearly enough of a grudge to ostracize a good roleplayer. I consider myself a PROFESSIONAL roleplayer. Regardless of the various lapses in politeness he showed to me, I showed him the utmost respect. Never did I shoot back nor even address the rudeness. I always turned the other cheek.

I could respect that his criticism of my roleplaying style and whatnot might have some basis and I attempted to discuss them in a polite fashion. Using nothing more than logic and candor. He refused to answer in kind. I would have been okay if he criticized them because they needed to be. But I got the feeling he just criticized me because he held a grudge. It was never TRULY about my roleplaying style. No. He was just still mad about X thing that my character did once upon a time or that X thing I called him out on once.

Those things were so small that I was just shocked at this guy's pettyness. My character stole your character's man, get over it. It's RP! Get over it! Besides, that character's owner made his own decision so my character didn't ACTUALLY steal anybody from anybody. And own up to what you did. Don't be mad at ME! I simply pointed a factual thing out, which you later agreed you made that mistake.

But I knew he was still mad about me calling him out. Despite admitting his mistake, he's still mad that I called him out on it.
Guess wot.. That was ME! No jk, I'm just here to agree that people who are very petty are people I would honestly have hanged if it were my way...

I started reading this and forgot to finish it. That's messed up... people need to chill out sometimes.

Guess wot.. That was ME! No jk, I'm just here to agree that people who are very petty are people I would honestly have hanged if it were my way...
Oh my GOSH you SCARED me! I thought we were about to witness another battle royal were I gots to drag a b!tch up in here lol. I don't like conflict and fighting. XD I thought we was gonna have a fight lol

Oh my GOSH you SCARED me! I thought we were about to witness another battle royal were I gots to drag a b!tch up in here lol. I don't like conflict and fighting. XD I thought we was gonna have a fight lol
*cavalrymen slowly ride up beside my horse as I draw my sword* You don't want me to re-enact braveheart do you? :3
I love fighting.. Especially when you get that moment on the battlefield where you can dramatically kill a guy, like when you kick in the back of their knee to make them kneel and then slit their throat... Mph... So perfect...

Last edited:
I forgot to finish reading it, I did eventually. People need to calm down like.. makes roleplaying less fun.. am I right?
Mmmmmhhmm! You know what I'm talkin' about! And this character of his wasn't just a regular good hearted guy who got the love of his life stolen either. No. Nope. Not at all. This dude was a H0€! He just wanted another CONQUEST to add to his list of achievements. That's what he was, a trophy hunter. A trophy hunting polygamist. He just wanted another fine piece of a$$ to bury himself in for the night.

In fact, MY character 'stole' that boy away from his grasp because he was lonely and searching for someone to LOVE. The other guy was just looking for another quick bang. How is he gonna get mad for so long when to that character, the boy was just another one of his potential 'h0es' to add to his roster of potential bootycalls? What was one less boy too much of a loss to your infinite harem empire? He could have pretty much anybody any TIME. He already had so many ho£s at his disposal! Why was he so mad about the 'one' that got away? You just can't leave ANY for the REST of us? Not just ONE for my poor lonely character? My character had NOBODY. But I ain't never treated him badly just because the guy originally chose the player.

Jokes on him because the two ended up married and having a baby together lol

Mmmmmhhmm! You know what I'm talkin' about! And this character of his wasn't just a regular good hearted guy who got the love of his life stolen either. No. Nope. Not at all. This dude was a H0€! He just wanted another CONQUEST to add to his list of achievements. That's what he was, a trophy hunter. A trophy hunting polygamist. He just wanted another fine piece of a$$ to bury himself in for the night.

In fact, MY character 'stole' that boy away from his grasp because he was lonely and searching for someone to LOVE. The other guy was just looking for another quick bang. How is he gonna get mad for so long when to that character, the boy was just another one of his potential 'h0es' to add to his roster of potential bootycalls? What was one less boy too much of a loss to your infinite harem empire? He could have pretty much anybody any TIME. He already had so many ho£s at his disposal! Why was he so mad about the 'one' that got away? You just can't leave ANY for the REST of us? Not just ONE for my poor lonely character? My character had NOBODY. But I ain't never treated him badly just because the guy originally chose the player.

Jokes on him because the two ended up married and having a baby together lol
I mean, I can see 'the one that got away' being bad in a few situations, like if a damn dirty Saracen managed to slip away from me... But that's a different matter, when it comes to whores though, I honestly hate people like that IRL, like, seriously, save yourself for someone you actually like, you can be proud of that. But yeah, I can see it from your situation...
Tell me if the guy is bothering you again, I know what really pisses people off... It's called killing off characters... Ain't nuffin' he can do about it...

I mean, I can see 'the one that got away' being bad in a few situations, like if a damn dirty Saracen managed to slip away from me... But that's a different matter, when it comes to whores though, I honestly hate people like that IRL, like, seriously, save yourself for someone you actually like, you can be proud of that. But yeah, I can see it from your situation...
Tell me if the guy is bothering you again, I know what really pisses people off... It's called killing off characters... Ain't nuffin' he can do about it...
It's typically against the rules to kill off somebody else's character without their permission isn't it? Plus they were the GM in both games, hard to get permission for that especially if they obviously dislike you. I'm also not as petty as him so I wouldn't kill over something as trivial as a dispute over a boy, even a very fine one at that.

It's typically against the rules to kill off somebody else's character without their permission isn't it? Plus they were the GM in both games, hard to get permission for that especially if they obviously dislike you. I'm also not as petty as him so I wouldn't kill over something as trivial as a dispute over a boy, even a very fine one at that.
I would kill for the right woman, but hey, if it's not mentioned as a rule, and still not rule of thumb, it's fine to kill characters because that's just how life goes... It's called 'hit men'... :3

Spoilered for being potentially triggering:

Definitely the time someone "jokingly" threatened to have their character rape my (child!) character. Just...no.

Spoilered for being potentially triggering:

Definitely the time someone "jokingly" threatened to have their character rape my (child!) character. Just...no.
Oh that's worse. Definately worse. Definately the WORST one out here so far. Way more than some silly squabble over a husband stealing pimp.

The time my character was brainwashed then involved in sex trafficking without clear approval beforehand. It escalated to a point I had to stop the RP and politely asked to not go into the very rape-like behavior it was headed. The partner of about six months then removed me from his contacts without warning a few days after./SPOILER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back