TV & Film Most recent movie you've seen?

The last movie I saw in theaters was Captain Underpants and the last movie I saw at home was Prince of Egypt. Both are really good.

I just saw Sleeping Beauty for the first time in years, since I was a kid. I was able to understand things a lot better, and it's a very pretty, well-drawn film with a neat style... but my GOD, Aurora and Philip are boring as hell.

A hallmark movie called lost letters. its about some people who find out where lost letters are suppose to be sent. They end up getting an innocent man out of jail.

Last movie in theaters was Wonder Woman, which was really great but fairly standard for the superhero formula.
Last movie at home was The Edge of Seventeen (for the second time). It's the only movie for me that has ever come close to capturing the teenage experience in a realistic way, and managing to be hilarious at the same time. Definitely not your typical coming-of-age comedy.

The most recent movie that I have seen was the Hateful Eight. Long, looooong time ago.

I guess the most recent was Little Shop of Horrors, which I watched last night for the thousandth time. It's one of my all-time favorites. : 3

Wonder Woman was the last film I saw. Really enjoyed it.

Baby Driver, the best film of 2017 hands down. I really loved Get Out, but man Baby Driver is one hell of a film.

Baby Driver

Going to mirror the comments of others and say this was one of my best surprise movies of the year. Definitely went in with low expectations and came out pleasantly surprised!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back