TV & Film Most recent movie you've seen?

The Dark Knight, a classic. Thinking about going to see Captain Underpants (for the nostalgia) later on, though. And I still need to see the Lego Batman movie.

Well, I watched Sarah's Key recently. My favorite scene was when Sarah went back to her apartment, heh... heh...

the Great Gatsby. Hated the book and movie looks like directors put the book in a blender and decided to put everyone on an acid trip xD

Luckily I paid only 1.62 on GPlay to see it, the new xXx movie Return of Xander Cage. From start to finish it was painful to watch, dialogue horrendous, and even though I love Vin Diesel this is something he should have passed on.

Last movie in theaters was Wonder Woman which was so awESOME AND KICKASS I LOVED IT. Last movie I watched at home was Legally Blonde because...idk Reese Witherspoon is great.

the last movie i saw in theaters was probably rogue one tbh.. i havent been to the theater in a while.

at home was doctor strange at a friend's house lmao. we got halfway through before ditching it to go sit around the fire pit.

Split. Fairly good, very well-acted by James McAvoy, and it managed to keep the abduction theme from getting too overly sexualized. Cool concept movie. Maybe a seven out of ten for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back