Other Most Painful Character death

Kyd Jhesus

Unlicensed Doctor
<p>

I had just been thinking about what had happen to my favorite characters and how hurt I was when they died. Lets be honest, Some of use cry when you see a fav die. Now call me a sissy if you must but I am a proud sissy cause those characters were my mates. When Neji Hyuga was murdered, I couldn't believe it. My cousin told me this and thought he was bullsh*ting. He was the man that told me KH3 was going to have Multiplayer. So when Neji was kill by Naruto (I blame him, He is the main character he won't stay dead) I wanted to beat Masashi Kishimoto with Naruto manga in a sack. I still plan too. Damian Wayne, The most kick ass 1o year old you will ever see.<em> "Don't patronize me or I'll break your face</em>." When you hear any other child say that you will laugh but here him and you shit your pants. This guy called supergirl Fat. He is freaking great but he had to die! Why, Why did his adult clone kill him with a flaming machete! An who can forget Kite, Killed by a ant, that's just unfair. Really he was killed by a ant, So serious.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
If you choose to have Robin / My Unit / yourself commit suicide to save Ylisse in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Only thing that ever made me cry in 7 years. Poor Chrom. Poor daughter of mine Lucina and poor Morgan he'll never have the tactical guidance
It may not be from an anime but it's still heartbreaking

WARNING FE:A SPOILERS!

to be fair,its hard for me to decide a specific painful death....even more on jojo's bizarre adventure,mostly main characters....why?well mostly because the main characters are preety cool and enjoyable....but then....a moment of an epic battle,and when you expect it....they die on one hell of a brutal way....and its so damn sad.....even more the deaths of some characters like....*spoiler alert for stardust crusaders* iggy.....it just...heartbreaking...i will miss you buddy...i will miss you...

The most hardcore death is Sentinel taking carnage into outer space and ripping him in half with his bare hands. He was my favorite symbiote -sniff- kick ass way to die though

[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]Damn that is hard core, the last I saw of carnage was in minimum carnage.

[/QUOTE]
yeah, it was in the another lineup but freaking sentinal is frightening (not the robot but anti hero) even when he dies he becomes a demi god

Any death in the anime "Another"

There will be painful time...sad times. I'll be with you through think and thin. You are never alone. The hopes we carry are matched by the number of stars in the twinkling night sky. The rustling of the wind on our bodies are premonitions for what's to come tomorrow. Now, let us take a stroll...to the melody of the fairies. -Mavis

Caesar Zeppeli, from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. It was so heart-wrenching to see his death after all of the character build up and interactions.

Ennui said:
Caesar Zeppeli, from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. It was so heart-wrenching to see his death after all of the character build up and interactions.
that i cant denny,even more Wammu's death,oh btw,just quick warning if you are watching stardust crusaders.....some of our heroes will die,sadly....in very brutal ways....yeah

DaedricSkaarj said:
that i cant denny,even more Wammu's death,oh btw,just quick warning if you are watching stardust crusaders.....some of our heroes will die,sadly....in very brutal ways....yeah
I know! I've read the manga. Least it isn't Berserk levels of sadness, but c'mon! I can name more than one death that made me want to just go into the fetal position and bawl my eyes out.

oh really?you read the manga's aswell?thats cool c:,abit off topic but whats your fav arc?mine are diamond is unbreakable and steel ball run....which irocniclly have one of the saddests deaths on jojo's history

DaedricSkaarj said:
oh really?you read the manga's aswell?thats cool c:,abit off topic but whats your fav arc?mine are diamond is unbreakable and steel ball run....which irocniclly have one of the saddests deaths on jojo's history
I have 3 favs, two of which you already said--I like Jojolion, SBR, and Diamond is Unbreakable. I feel like Jojolion has a good story so far and I feel like it might surpass other arcs also....

BUG FIGHT CLUB

i still need to read it,i heard some mixed opininons about it so im not sure,but im 100% sure that its way better then Phantom blood,sorry i cant stand the genericness of that arc....but hey,it was one of the first Araki's works,with Baoh...which is just....eh

DaedricSkaarj said:
i still need to read it,i heard some mixed opininons about it so im not sure,but im 100% sure that its way better then Phantom blood,sorry i cant stand the genericness of that arc....but hey,it was one of the first Araki's works,with Baoh...which is just....eh
Oh god I kind stayed away from Baoh, is it even worth a look--I really hope it is

Well....its very generic one and there are some cool action scenes,alot of cheesiness like "BAOH HAS A LASER CANNON" there is the OVA aswell,but if you want a good story made by Araki before Jojo,i recommend Gorgeous Irene,its actually better and kinda nice,heck,even some character from jojo were inspired from it

Thanks for the recommendation! I'd be sure to look into it--also you be sure to catch up on Jojolion

well...i cant wait for vacations to come,so i can read it,and well,i cant wait for next year for the part 4 anime....i hope they get the same voice actors from the fighting game,cuz they were preety good

There are only two manga (and one anime) that have ever managed to make me cry.

First: Sengoku Youko. It's about these two siblings who are traveling the world and helping people out. One of them is a demon who loves humans and the other is a human who hates humans.

Second: The Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer. I was legitimately sobbing multiple times while I was reading this one. It's hilarious most of the time and the characters are all quite unique and amazing. This one's about a college student who gets called upon to be the Knight of a Princess. Who is his next door neighbor. It has a bunch of fun with a lot of shounen anime cliches and I was legitimately laughing out loud while reading it.

Third: The Eccentric Family. Weird animation style but the plot is amazing. The pacing is incredible and you just want to keep watching. It's about this family of Taunuki but the characters are surprisingly "real" and the slice of life pacing is augmented, rather than being dragged down, by the dramatic moments.

I would list out the most painful character deaths but the list is too big QmQ It seems that every show I watch, anime, book, manga, movie, video game...everything is killing off my favorite characters QAQ It's like a sport to them xD

God, until Tokyo Ghoul Re: I was torn up all over about my baby child Kaneki. All he wanted was a bookstore date! Why did it all have to go so, so wrong?

And my runner up would be Kaworu in Evangelion 3.0. That poor gay angel boy. He's screwed over the head every time he shows up and I have so many sads for him.

*crawls into a corner, sobbing about centipedes and suitcases and white haired anime boys*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back