Other Most Painful Character death

I haven't been right since I finished Bioshock Infinite: Burial At Sea.
Elizabeth didn't deserve that, any of that.

Not exactly painful, but extremely depressing.

Cadian Blood said:
"As do I," Seth spoke for the first time in hours. His tongue was thick in his mouth, and slimy strings of saliva stretched through his chattering mouth.

"Seth," Thade began.

"Seth," The psyker replied, "Seth has been dead for some time now."

The entity dwelling within the wreckage of the Aggrieved had reached out to the sanctioned psyker as the Cadians descended. It was a trifling matter to stir Seth's thoughts into dwelling on rebellion, bitterness and disloyalty.

At least, at first. Before the final blow that killed Seth and allowed the entity to wear the psyker's body, there had been much to do and a surprising amount of resistance to doing it.

Ace from One Piece. Not because of his actually dying because fans had only seen him a few times before his death and weren't really able to become attached to him. It was painful because of how Luffy responded. Voice acting was on point. Luffy's screaming was done so well. It gave me shivers and watching it over again gave me shivers all over again.

Hmm. The only anime death that was emotional for me would be Episode 8 - Later, Buddy from Gurren Lagann season 1. The death of Kamina was a bit of a shock for me. I genuinely didn't see it coming.

I haven't been able to bring myself to play the Walking Dead (Telltale) after S1, when Lee died.

Okay, so Wizardmon/Future Lucy/Hughes is still painful but

I'm not right after Elliot in Pandora Hearts
Or really
Everyone in Pandora Hearts

I still can't handle it, and it's been TWO YEARS SINCE I FINISHED IT

Maybe Door Jesus's death in Persona 3 was pretty sad. Then, there was Veronica's death from Dragon Quest 11.

Raz from Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Mere hours away from peace and a life with Kai.

Messed up man!

Oh wow, so many over the years from anime alone.
OP- Ace scene destroyed me. Going Merry got me so messed up over a ship
Fairy Tail- Future Lucy wrecked me. Igneel, omg natsu upset is just no. Aquarius, I read that and couldn't handle it. Forgot about it being animated and when I watched it. I could not take it. I paused it numerous times.
Cowboy Bebop- Yeah speaks for itself
Your Lie in April- Pretty much the whole series
Madoka Magica- Another one seriously messed up.
Anohana- Yeah don't even wanna go there

I can do more but I'll just leave it at that for now

Loki and the Tenth Doctor (okay okay, he didn't die, but still). I had seriously just begun to like Loki and Thor when *dramatic pause* I decided to watch Infinity War. Seriously, bring Loki back. Also that Falcon from marvel isn't coming back as I heard. I'm attached to my Marvel characters, okay? ;_;

Not from a RP or Anime but from a horrible done movie I love for no real reason.

Nathan (the Repo Man) from Repo! The Genetic Opera.

And from a slightly more known movie, Serenity, Washes death was seriously just awful. It killed me inside. Although I did watch Firefly before it so I did have an emotional connection to him long before I watched the movie.

Jonathan Joestar from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure in my opinion. He tried so hard to overcome the obstacle that was Dio...but in the end he still died young and to the hand of his adversary. He was so precious!

OH GOD PETRA WHY?! That was it for me too. I died. Also for Isabelle and Farlan that was so much f-d up dang...
oh G O D, isabel!!!!!!!!! especially since i went into that entire spinoff expecting i wouldn't like her, it was so painful to get so attached over that short span of time and then have her taken away SO fast and violently. of course, it's sort of something you can expect with the whole series, but... something about her death in particular devastated me. the manga version especially left me heartbroken. </3

uhmmm

all of the deaths in the conquest route in Hyperdimension Neptunia 2 fucked me up. that was some shit that didnt belong in a lighthearted game about moe anime girl gaming consoles.

also rewatching Mami's death in the Madoka Magica movies, because of the fact that they added that crunching sound effect. it was easier to watch best girl die without that... crunching. i had to go back and watch the original scene to make sure that hadnt been there before.

Not exactly death but still counts since the character basically ceased to exist. Your partner in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon.

The two deaths that really hit home with me are (WARNING! HUGE RED DEAD REDEMPTION SPOILERS AHEAD, edited the spacing so you didn't accidentally see it)

are Sean, Lenny, Hosea, and Arthur from RDR 2, and John from RDR 1. Lenny was practically a son to Arthur, and his death was quick and out of fucking nowhere. And Arthur...by God, Arthur. Seeing the game turn from a tale of outlaws fighting the system to one of a man confronting his own mortality, and putting all of his past misdeeds behind him was beautiful. Seeing him finally get his peace atop that mountain, finally fain his redemption, crushed me, especially after playing as him all those hours. John was heartbreaking too. After all he went through, all the people he killed, and all the places he went to try and leave his old life behind, it eventually caught up to him. Fuck me, now I'm sad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back