Other Most Painful Character death

<p>

I had just been thinking about what had happen to my favorite characters and how hurt I was when they died. Lets be honest, Some of use cry when you see a fav die. Now call me a sissy if you must but I am a proud sissy cause those characters were my mates. When Neji Hyuga was murdered, I couldn't believe it. My cousin told me this and thought he was bullsh*ting. He was the man that told me KH3 was going to have Multiplayer. So when Neji was kill by Naruto (I blame him, He is the main character he won't stay dead) I wanted to beat Masashi Kishimoto with Naruto manga in a sack. I still plan too. Damian Wayne, The most kick ass 1o year old you will ever see.<em> "Don't patronize me or I'll break your face</em>." When you hear any other child say that you will laugh but here him and you shit your pants. This guy called supergirl Fat. He is freaking great but he had to die! Why, Why did his adult clone kill him with a flaming machete! An who can forget Kite, Killed by a ant, that's just unfair. Really he was killed by a ant, So serious.

</p>
So, you might not have seen it, but on Teen Wolf, one of the OG female characters, Allison, died. I'd seen a lot of people kick dust on this show, but none of them made me cry - and in general, none from any other show has made me cry - quite like Allison's death. I fell in love with her falling in love with Scott and not wanting to be weak or useless, and wanting to be strong. Be powerful. And that's what she became. She wasn't perfect and her logic could be flawed at time, but she was a well-meaning girl who hadn't experienced life yet. With all that was happening around her, she was dealing with not really feeling as strong as everyone else believed her to be. She worried about what she and Isaac would be and if she was right for not making up with Scott, and getting back with him. And there were so many things left undone - so many things not done at all - by this girl and just as she's literally discovering how to kill a potentially invincible enemy, she's stabbed in the gut by one of the creatures. And winds up dying in Scott's arms, who is her first love and the only boy she's ever loved. And it fucking hurts. They had so much potential to be better friends, so much potential to be better as a couple whether it lasted forever like they both wanted or not. And we didn't get to see what she thought of for a career and if she wanted to start a family, or see her be happy about staying in one place for the first time in forever and actually graduating. I was literally sobbing in my dorm room and my roommate is trying to comfort me, but I could only sob while Scott pleaded for her not to die.

Kanas death from Hostel. O-ouch. Also the beartrap-death from the Friday the 13th Remake.
Kenny, Doug (Lilly you bitch if you DARE to appear in S4 be prepared to get your head blasted off!), Lee (not on an "Ouch"-level. More emotional)
tbh i was more sad than scared after watching the Hostel movies.

As of recently, your friendly neighborhood spiderman hit me hard.

I didn't feel so good after watching infinity ward :(
THIS IS SUCH A MOOD.

honestly though after loki i just kind of sat there numb for the rest of the movie but peter made me cover my mouth to keep from screaming.

other than that i'd say finnick odair. i just.. i just didn't handle reading that very well.

The ending of Forrest Gump.

This has probably been said a million times but I don't care. Forrest Gump is a masterpiece and it made my eyes water.

Ianto Jones
(this is even more heartbreaking considering what happens to Ianto)
Jack threatens some aliens who want a 10% of all children on Earth, said aliens release a toxin into the building and as Ianto dies in the arms of the man he loves (who can't die). After reassuring Jack it's not his fault he begs Jack not to forget him, given the immortality...And then he closes his eyes.

It was gut-wrenching. Sure Owen and Tosh's deaths in season 2 were painful too, but Torchwood was never the same without Ianto. The next season (Miracle Day) felt empty.
If you want to hurt yourself, here it is:

Mordin Solus

Mass Effect 3 kills off a lot of beloved characters, regardless of your decisions (yes I know you can save Mordin but that costs the Krogan). Thane, Legion, Anderson and Shepard him/herself are all dead by the time the credits roll.
But Mordin's death hit me the hardest. Maybe as it was the 1st one (Thane dies the next mission) but also as he was my favourite squadmate from Mass Effect 2. He started as what appeared to be comic relief but we learnt so much about him over the course of the game. I brought him on almost every mission.

Seeing him go up, as the music kicks in was painful knowing what would happen but the moment he started to sing...I lost it. There's also a throwaway line after the death where Wrex mentions naming his kid after him.

Hodor and The Red Wedding
There's a ton of deaths in this show. Some characters die trying to do the right thing (Ned) and others die due to character flaws (Oberyn) but these two deaths really hurt in particular.

Hodor was just there to help. He carries Bran across the world, gets mistreated by him (Warged into) but keeps going. He's the most innocent character in the show...And he gets left to die by his friends. He's not angry at them because he can't be, he just wants to keep them safe.

Robb's death is a little different. It's another character-flaw related death for one thing (Karstark and trusting Walder fucking Frey) but it was so unexpected. You think that after all the shit the Starks have already been through, maybe, just maybe things will start to look up. There's been plenty of stories where the heroes get the shit kicked out of them and get back up, winning the conflict.
Robb is a boy going to war because his dad was taken from him. It's fitting that his last words, after seeing everything he's built up fall to pieces that his last words are calling to his mother.
Catelyn's pleading with Walder is painful to watch, and her gut-wrenching scream followed by her drained look is really hurtful too. She thinks her two other boys are dead at this point, so she's watching her only remaining son (perhaps only remaining child) die.

Fuck Walder Frey.

Terminator 2. It was the first time any form of media had made me feel for a machine. The death does remind me of a death from Mass Effect, where a machine character acknowledges itself as a "living" being before sacrificing itself to save the future.
There's a death in Infinity War but I think it'll get reversed. Still horrible to watch though. Speaking of Marvel, Yondu.

The Walking Dead: Lee. Not much else to say about this one.

<p>

I had just been thinking about what had happen to my favorite characters and how hurt I was when they died. Lets be honest, Some of use cry when you see a fav die. Now call me a sissy if you must but I am a proud sissy cause those characters were my mates. When Neji Hyuga was murdered, I couldn't believe it. My cousin told me this and thought he was bullsh*ting. He was the man that told me KH3 was going to have Multiplayer. So when Neji was kill by Naruto (I blame him, He is the main character he won't stay dead) I wanted to beat Masashi Kishimoto with Naruto manga in a sack. I still plan too. Damian Wayne, The most kick ass 1o year old you will ever see.<em> "Don't patronize me or I'll break your face</em>." When you hear any other child say that you will laugh but here him and you shit your pants. This guy called supergirl Fat. He is freaking great but he had to die! Why, Why did his adult clone kill him with a flaming machete! An who can forget Kite, Killed by a ant, that's just unfair. Really he was killed by a ant, So serious.

</p>
I cried when the 3rd Hokage died, but after finding out he was kind of an asshole, the pain died down ...I also cried when Kikyo from Inuyasha died (each time). Also *SPOILER FOR ATTACK ON TITAN IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP ON THE MANGA DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER THANK YOU* Ymir's death in Attack on Titan is so painful to me.

Spider-Man (tbh I sobbed because he KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE, and he SAID HE.DIDN'T WANT TO GO), Loki, Sirius, Lupin, Odin, Bluestar (don't think anyone here reads warriors but whatever I'll just throw that one out there),

Princess Euphemia. Her death and everything surrounding her death was definitely one of the more impactful moments in the show, at least in my opinon

Percidals death in Wakfu season one was the most heartbreaking moment in cartoon history, save maybe the pines twins leaving gravity falls

I wouldn’t say death but I couldn’t get over seeing the era of David Tennant as the Doctor come to an end. Every time I see it I always cry cause he was my favorite doctor being a part of the series for 5 years I believe

Pretty much any dog that has died from any movie ever

Come+on+man+i+just+watched+that+few+days+ago+_9c16b5bd889ce58f6284ae87433daee2.gif
The dog's death scene in I Am Legend always kills me.

Stand By Me
If you've seen it, you already know.

Adding Apocalypto and Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale, not for one particularly death though since there's a lot of death in both films.

Nobody Knows
The little sister's death was very sad. Honestly, the whole situation was. I was pissed off when reading details about the true story it was based on, too.

Beijing Bicycle
The bike. You won't get this unless you suffer through the movie.

The Man From Nowhere
Somi's fake death reveal.

Cujo
I hate when people call Tad annoying and wish he'd died in the film. His death in the book was so fucking depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back