Other Most Painful Character death

I believe one of my most painful character deaths were the deaths of The Lighthouse Girls in Battle Royale. Theres just something about seeing a group of best friends killing each other over one small mistake thats so greusome, and so Heart wrenching. How one mistake leads to the betrayals and deaths of five innocent girls.

I am going old school and saying Frieza from DBZ. I mean he got sliced in half and then left on a planet to blow up and die. He crawled his way to Goku after being offered a chance to live if his ways were changed and he refused still breathing. The coldness in Goku's eyes was priceless. Not to mention he got sliced in half and killed again later.

Oh and Chiatzu blowing himself up as an honorable way to die was pretty sad too.

Usually it isn't character Deaths that make me cry in a series. That said, the last death that made me cry, and this was some time ago (back when this part of the manga was first translated/scanlated), was from the manga series Pandora Hearts. (Spoilers forward)

Elliot Nightray's death.

What made it upsetting was the 180 it took...he was never really a bad guy... relatively because he still murder his entire clan including children.

So, I didn't see anyone else mention this, so I'll have to go with Gurren Lagann when Kamina died. I had to stop watching the show for like a week after watching that, and the following episode.

Julia from Cowboy Bebop

latest

It's not that it's sad because we lost a character we were really close to, but rather because she died before we could make any sort of connection with her whatsoever! Throughout the entire anime, she was the long lost love of Spike whom we were anxiously waiting to see reunite with him. However, when that finally happens, she just flat out gets shot and dies in the next episode. ( >:( )

Some of the most notable deaths would include Wolfwood from Trigun, Spike from Cowboy Bebop (because he dies in my mind), (though not an anime, definitely a name that should be on here) Mordin from Mass Effect 3, Nuriko from Fushigi Yugi (the manga more than the anime). There are so many wonderfully done death scenes that it is difficult to pick favorites.

@EvilFishy

I cried when I watched (Partially read the manga) Nuriko die. He deserved so much better ;A;

But I think for me the most painful death was when Ace died in One Piece.

I don't think the death is what affected me the most though, more so

Luffy's response to his death is what made it all the more heart wrenching.

Probably one of the only scenes that can make me cry like a baby every time

I watch it. There are a quite a few others but that's too many to write.

Surprised that no one has talked about Lelouch vi Britannia's death. I am still crying over it. I have been crying since I watched it four years ago.

[QUOTE="Pastel Yosuke]Surprised that no one has talked about Lelouch vi Britannia's death. I am still crying over it. I have been crying since I watched it four years ago.

[/QUOTE]
I don't believe he's really dead!

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]I don't believe he's really dead!

[/QUOTE]
The director said his body was kept in Damocles and sent to the sun, and also confirmed it in a magazine I believe.

IDK

I personally don't consider him dead. Especially with driving cart scene at the end.

Isabel from AOT's newest OVA. Jesus for a show that hits you over the head with pain,suffering, heartbreak and saddness that one might be the most heartbreaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back