• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Most Original Title™ (Looking for RP Partners! Seru Edition)

Seru

all my friends are eating steak and snow
well here goes

Hullo y'all! The name's Seru, a 17-turning-18-year old girl whose time spent surfing the Internet versus making homework is a ratio of 10:1. I've recently taken a roleplaying hiatus due to IRL reasons (for those I've accidentally ghosted on--I feel guilty and I am so so sorry), but now I'm back and itching to write! So, some quick stuff about me:

• I've been roleplaying for about five years or so.
  • I've played male, female, and non-binary characters before, although I think I'm most comfortable with playing females because I am one myself.
  • I'm more of a sucker for platonic relationships, but I'm not against having romance in the plot! Chances are it won't be the main focus though. Also, I'm up for MxF and FxF pairings--I'm not that good at MxM but hey, you can't learn if you don't try, right?
  • I'm a turtle when it comes to replying--sometimes it can take me weeks to reply, although my current average would be 3-4 days. If speedy replies are your cup of tea then I might not be the partner for you sorryyyyyyy.
  • On that note, my replies usually range from 300 - 500 words, maybe more if it's a starter or if I have enough muse. I don't really know what level I'm at (adv. literate, semi-literate, etc.), but I'm gonna be putting up some writing samples so you can be the judge :3
  • I love chatting OOC! Seriously, it might come to a point where I end up making memes and headcanons about our rp. Let's geek out together!

And now, some quick stuff for you! cough rules cough
  • This is probably a given already but--no one liners, please. I'm not saying you should match my post length or reply with a novella or anything. A paragraph with content that gives me room for a reply is enough :3
  • I'm pretty chill with reply speeds considering I'm a turtle myself--that said, I'm also ghost-friendly! I'm aware that real life always comes first and will understand if you can't continue the roleplay anymore. That goes as well for those that lose interest in the RP. Also, if I go inactive, I'll try my best to give you a heads-up in advance!
  • You can reply in this thread, but note that I'll be responding through DM because I keep track of my inbox more than this thread.
  • If you've read this far, when you DM/post please tell me what you think my profile picture is: food or flowers?
  • All RPNation rules apply
  • I'm not too iffy about rules so these are all for now, though it will be updated from time to time :3

**NOTE: I am craving the plots more than the pairings xD The latter's just stuff I shot up from the back of my head that I thought might be fun to play around with.
**NOTE NOTE: In terms of fandoms...I'm not really experienced in that area so I'm not gonna delve in there yet :3

• * = the more of these, the better
    (don't necessarily have to be romantic :3)
    (will be updated from time to time)

Warrior x Mage *
    Bodyguard x Noble *
    Noble x Commoner *
    Superhero x Supervillain **
    Superhero Sidekick x Supervillain Sidekick ***
    Immortal x Immortal **
    Immortal x Time Traveler ***
    Medieval Bard x Jester ***
    Noble/Royal x Court Jester ***
    Death x Mortal **
    Death x Life **