Most Hated Game

Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight.

An insult, no, a BLIGHT and the final nail in the coffin of CNC. An undignified end to an amazing game series...and quite honestly the worst case of DRM always online progression BULLSHIT ever to be a failed abortion.

Yes I absolutely DESPISE the game...

I don't think I hate any game because to me hating a game would mean it's very existence makes my blood boil. But, I have a dislike for Mighty No.9 but that's mostly out of how much of a huge disappointment it was then anything.

The Last Remnant.

Damn. I love that game a LOT. Frustrated me the most out of any game I have ever played though. But for some reason I LOVED how it punished me.

FNAF. Goddamn FNAF. I was going to say how I didn't particularly hate any game just like the user above me but then I remembered... FNAF. Why is it even popular? It's the same thing again and again. No matter how many games are added, it's the exact same thing. I hate its fanbase too, but there's a lot of games I could list just for hating on their fanbases. FNAF though. Just terrible.

Damn. I love that game a LOT. Frustrated me the most out of any game I have ever played though. But for some reason I LOVED how it punished me.

FNAF. Goddamn FNAF. I was going to say how I didn't particularly hate any game just like the user above me but then I remembered... FNAF. Why is it even popular? It's the same thing again and again. No matter how many games are added, it's the exact same thing. I hate its fanbase too, but there's a lot of games I could list just for hating on their fanbases. FNAF though. Just terrible.

In the beginning I enjoyed it but gradually along the line I started to despise it due to the story and side quests. 

On the second cd, if I remember correctly there was a part where you have to defeat forts and there's no save until way later. I stayed up until 3am playing around with that. 

Red faction II

you guys most likely haven't played it but to truly understand how bad it really is you need to play the first game beforehand.

Red faction II

you guys most likely haven't played it but to truly understand how bad it really is you need to play the first game beforehand.

As a fan of the first Red Faction, I couldn't agree more.

Why would they completely ditch the original scope of the game for a horror shooter? If they wanted that, then they should have made another franchise.

As a fan of the first Red Faction, I couldn't agree more.

Why would they completely ditch the original scope of the game for a horror shooter? If they wanted that, then they should have made another franchise.

Surprised anyone on here has played Red Faction but I Agree.

Hopefully we're getting another Red Faction since they guys who bought the franchise license made the original game, I loved Guerrilla and Armageddon but I want to see what Nordic games can bring to the table.

The Sims 4 was pretty damn disappointing. I mean, it's not terrible, but why would I want a game with LESS features?

Agar.io makes me physically ill after about ten minutes...

I have no idea why. For some reason, the game gives me motion sickness. : /

That, and it's like "Be an Asshole: the Game."

Asshole.io

Man, Destiny can go fuck itself. Bungie's just gonna hype this thing up, then release a skeleton of a game and have the gall to charge extra for DLC that I can't play without? 

Hmm, well, I'd say FNAF (Never liked jumpscares, not to say the internet floods with stuff I don't care about whenever a new game comes out, not to say the immense hype of stuff that's just kinda dumb, IMO), I really have a deep hatred for the Saints Row franchise as a whole, Destiny was a giant let down, and, even as a Warhammer 40k fan, I must say Dawn of War II didn't cut it for me.

Hmmm, I pretty much hate all scary games... 

I hated Goat Simulator. I think that might be an unpopular opinion, but damn that game is stupid, lol. 

Starforge. I had been suckered into buying this game early access with the highest tier founder pack. It was my first time encountering early access and I didn't consider the Devs wouldn't follow through with the game. It is the most atrocious pile of dogshit I have ever seen in my entire life! Never have I regretted a game so much,

Skyrim.

It's not the worst game ever by far (have you played Fable 2... or COD), but there's so much hype for Skyrim and such a huge fanbase that it drives me mad. Skyrim is the worst of the three ES games I've played (Morrowind and Oblivion; ESO doesn't count here). It's so simplified, the combat is crap as always, but the characters, the story, the environments, the side quests, the everything about the whole game is just bland and of poor quality. Hurrah for smithing, the one redeeming quality of the game... and better graphics.

The fact that it is the most praised of the series irks me. Also, having played games like the Witcher series, the SoulsBorne series, the Dragon Age series and Dragon's Dogma (even Fable TLC was better to me)... I have a strong distaste for Bethesda. Fallout 4 and it's crappy DLCs as well as main game made me hate Bethesda and Todd Howard more, and consequently hate Skyrim more.

Currently waiting for Bethesda to pull their head out of there arse and actually produce something decent, not just a remaster of their worst game ever... sigh, rant over. Back to playing SoulsBorne religiously.

Note :: I only included fantasy RPGs I've played, and not sci-fi like Mass Effect, Borderlands or Fallout (I only used to Fallout 4 to express hate, not as comparison). 

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate League of Legends the most, but it is addicting lol...probably  because I have nothing better to do, or my computer is to shitty to upgrade to any better games.

Halo 5. And to a lesser extent, Halo 4. I honestly don't think 343 knows how to make a good game.

Both Call of Duty and Battlefield are bad mostly because of their toxic fandom (Coming from a person who plays said two franchise)..

But the worst in my opinion gotta be Undertale.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back