Most Hated Game

Watch Dogs. Watch Dogs. Watch Dogs. Any Watch Dogs, I don't care.

Simply the most overhyped game of all time. That and most COD games (There are some good ones though).

Oh I forgot, I do hate one game. D.M.C: Devil May Cry. That is not a Devil May Cry game in my personal opinion after playing the original four. That game has so much political undertones to it that it's sickening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I forgot, I do hate one game. D.M.C: Devil May Cry. That is not a Devil May Cry game in my personal opinion after playing the original four. That game has so much political undertones to it that it's sickening.

I honestly prefer the original Anime of DevilmayCry. The original games were, okay (but lets be honest they were pretty cheesy, though In a good way). As for the new game they came out with, I was definantly turned off at the whole thing.

Why do you hate that game?

The question I think you should be asking Is, what didn't I hate about It.

I honestly prefer the original Anime of DevilmayCry. The original games were, okay (but lets be honest they were pretty cheesy, though In a good way). As for the new game they came out with, I was definantly turned off at the whole thing.

I like the anime too, and I agree with you that the games were cheesy, but that's what makes the games likable. The newer game was supposed to let newer players get into the series, when you have the main character that is not like the original, then the new players are going to expect that the main character from the older games are supposed to be like that one. As I told my mother-in-law, that you can tell what Ninja Theory's political views are just by playing the game. It's like they're saying, indirectly mind you, that Anonymous are the good guys, we must usurp our government. Anarchy for all! One of the bosses, looked and act similar to Bill O'Riley from Fox News....I only completed the game once, and only once since I just rented it out. Glad I didn't buy.

I like the anime too, and I agree with you that the games were cheesy, but that's what makes the games likable. The newer game was supposed to let newer players get into the series, when you have the main character that is not like the original, then the new players are going to expect that the main character from the older games are supposed to be like that one. As I told my mother-in-law, that you can tell what Ninja Theory's political views are just by playing the game. It's like they're saying, indirectly mind you, that Anonymous are the good guys, we must usurp our government. Anarchy for all! One of the bosses, looked and act similar to Bill O'Riley from Fox News....I only completed the game once, and only once since I just rented it out. Glad I didn't buy.

They could have done better by that game, but thats just how It goes I guess...

But there Is a plus side, Nero wasn't entirely such a Insufferable prick to talk to like he was In the original.... (still such a saucy boy though)

You're forgetting No Man's Sky.

At least Watchdogs was a good game.

Never played no man's sky, so I can't really make an opinion on that.

And Watchdogs wasn't necessarily a bad game either, however, it didn't live up to it's hype in my opinion. We all saw at E3 amazing graphics, amazing environment, etc. However when the game actually came out it lacked the graphics shown, the environment was bitterly less alive than displayed on E3, and the character was flat and dull. Graphics don't matter, they shouldn't, however I was very unhappy with having been lied to. Plus in the end it just felt like GTA to me.

And Watchdogs wasn't necessarily a bad game either, however, it didn't live up to it's hype in my opinion. We all saw at E3 amazing graphics, amazing environment, etc. However when the game actually came out it lacked the graphics shown, the environment was bitterly less alive than displayed on E3, and the character was flat and dull. Graphics don't matter, they shouldn't, however I was very unhappy with having been lied to. Plus in the end it just felt like GTA to me.

You forgot something, it GTA with hacking. Also the driving aspect of it was very, very, stiff to me when I tried to play it. It's like Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell driving stiff yet worse, but in that game the driving is supposed to be stiff because of, well, look at where we are. And the cars are rusted and beat up too. So there's no reason for Watchdogs to have such stiff driving, but this is Ubisoft we are talking about. I haven't brought a game of their's since Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

Glad someone mentioned Minecraft XD. I do not always hate it but... Jesus that game gave me headaches.

Black Ops 3, they went too far into the future and also some psychology stuff happening. What happened to the Masons -_-

Delving into MMOs, City of Steam: Arkadia is by far to me, is the worst. It was utterly boring and repetitive. 

DmC: Devil May Cry? The characters, story and the setting overall is just... ugh. Hey at least the gameplay is okay.

Honestly, I can't find any game that I hate.

Hmm....Games I hate.....

I mean, I dont mind ANY game to be honest. I guess what you should be asking is "Which game's community do you hate the most"

Most shooters, tbh. The only ones I found I don't mind are team-based ones like TF2 and Splatoon. COD, Fallout, any other mainstream game where the main fighting mechanic is shooting, I would rather do without. 

TBH, nowadays the gaming industry doesn't really have any truely TERRIBLE games, its almost always the community and the things it generates that is extremely annoying. I don't even mind over-hyped games, because there's a reason that they are. People, on a mass scale, love them, despite yours and mine opinions. Take Undertale as an example. I personally thought it was revolutionary. Played through all of it, was amazed and mesmerized by the storyline just like many others that played it. Then I went on the UT reddit and an hour later I was no longer an undertale fan. Games like these (FNAF, etc.) have such a massive and, honestly, somewhat zealous following because they actually have reasons for people to like them. And part of all of this is maybe the fact that these people just had nothing else to play-they're tired of mainstream games, which in my opinion are horribly un-innovative and generally only alive because of their graphics capabilities. (with some exceptions, where other parts of the game are actually good-TF2, DOTA2, CSGO, Fallout, etc.) You see a swarming fanbase on Undertale and FNAF, constantly producing fan-content, good and bad, but you don't see it with CoD or Halo.

Anyways, in terms of fanbase, the worst games, in my opinion, are LoL, CoD, Undertale (come at me m8), FNAF...All the ones everybody's mentioned. I think the Minecraft fandom is alright, not on the good side, but acceptable. The game has a large following of underaged players, notorious of their immaturity, but is balanced out by an amazing modding community and the fact that it is just a great game.

MMOs get an honorable mention. I think that the traditional hack-and-slash multiplayer just can't keep up anymore. Aside from the best of the best, such as WoW, which has so much content that the fact that it is a disadvantaged genre is completely overwhelmed, there haven't really been any great and new MMOs in the past few years.

TBH, nowadays the gaming industry doesn't really have any truely TERRIBLE games, its almost always the community and the things it generates that is extremely annoying. I don't even mind over-hyped games, because there's a reason that they are. People, on a mass scale, love them, despite yours and mine opinions. Take Undertale as an example. I personally thought it was revolutionary. Played through all of it, was amazed and mesmerized by the storyline just like many others that played it. Then I went on the UT reddit and an hour later I was no longer an undertale fan. Games like these (FNAF, etc.) have such a massive and, honestly, somewhat zealous following because they actually have reasons for people to like them. And part of all of this is maybe the fact that these people just had nothing else to play-they're tired of mainstream games, which in my opinion are horribly un-innovative and generally only alive because of their graphics capabilities. (with some exceptions, where other parts of the game are actually good-TF2, DOTA2, CSGO, Fallout, etc.) You see a swarming fanbase on Undertale and FNAF, constantly producing fan-content, good and bad, but you don't see it with CoD or Halo.

Anyways, in terms of fanbase, the worst games, in my opinion, are LoL, CoD, Undertale (come at me m8), FNAF...All the ones everybody's mentioned. I think the Minecraft fandom is alright, not on the good side, but acceptable. The game has a large following of underaged players, notorious of their immaturity, but is balanced out by an amazing modding community and the fact that it is just a great game.

MMOs get an honorable mention. I think that the traditional hack-and-slash multiplayer just can't keep up anymore. Aside from the best of the best, such as WoW, which has so much content that the fact that it is a disadvantaged genre is completely overwhelmed, there haven't really been any great and new MMOs in the past few years.

Depends which MMO's your talking about. Just feels like there's far more MMO releases in asia versus the globalized world. Sadly most of those MMO's won't get ported to here, or if they are, will be ported poorly . I'm still waiting for Kingdom Under Fire and a few other MMO's...... Plus everyone and everything seems to throw the words " MMO around " . I've seen mobas now being described as " MMOs"  lol ...... anything that has less then 100 players in a world/ server isn't a MMO ( and no chat interfaces do not count then that'll mean Battlenet would have been the largest MMO of all time )  . 

In terms of fan base yeah anything competitive  that has a large following usually has a fairly terrible fanbase. LoL / CoD certainly are cesspools ( they weren't early on however, but most communities are like that given how the eternal September works )  . CS:GO's also another VERY toxic community , get to global elite and then quit after getting raged at ( VOIP ) and then griefed at for missing a call out , or a single snap shot while guarding center. Sorta like with LoL , miss a single mia call in any kind of ranked play , or be up against really awful match up against your legend , people will rage like crazy but at least there isn't any VOIP requirements ( unlike CS:GO where you HAVE to use VOIP) .  Playing a game to climb ranks might be fun , until you realize that your feeling worse off after playing then before....... ( despite climbing ranks )  . Gaming should be about fun, if not then you better be paid for that kind of " work "  .  Your lucky that HoN still isn't around. I'm amazed to find a MOBA with a cesspool that's even worse then LoL ( ultimately its partially why the game wasn't as popular as LoL and one of the reasons why it tanked , LoL wasn't as toxic early on. This is before they put in ranked play however. )  .

The thing is about Battle.net is that it's something that Blizzard did, and you can only play, Diablo III, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and I am probably missing something. It's not an MMO. It's just an interface to play other non MMOs, not for sure what WoW is deemed, so sorry for my ignorance on that. Speaking about the communities, I do not like the community for LoL. Most of the people there would flame you up to the high heavens, if you are a new player or don't even know what you are doing.

The thing is about Battle.net is that it's something that Blizzard did, and you can only play, Diablo III, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and I am probably missing something. It's not an MMO. It's just an interface to play other non MMOs, not for sure what WoW is deemed, so sorry for my ignorance on that. Speaking about the communities, I do not like the community for LoL. Most of the people there would flame you up to the high heavens, if you are a new player or don't even know what you are doing.

Yeah that's what i was saying, its more or less a chat interface. Reason why I've been seeing MOBAs and FPS games ( aka 5 v 5  or even 1 v 1's )  being classed as MMO's is because they have a general chat area ( for some not all)  where everyone can just talk . A chat interface is*not* a MMO .....

LoL wasn't always like that, i played in the beta and its changed over time ( too bad they didn't keep Cho'gath's original feast heh...and master yi was godlike back in the day until they nerfed his ulti more then a few times.  ) . The community really got way worse once ranked play was introduced however.  But its always like that with competitive type games. PVP is fine for the sake of PVP. " Ranked" PVP is when the game crashes and burns in terms of community the sad part is that mentality is carried over from ranked play into casual play which just makes the community all that more toxic and tougher on the newbies.

Yeah. I tried playing LoL, luckily it was against the computer, and I quit playing it, because the game was always freaking updating on my computer. I play it once and then a couple of hours I have an update, and when I get that one finished and try to play it again, there's another update. And the only MMO I really play whenever I have the chance is Neverwinter.. Yeah you have to buy things with real currency to get any of the better weapon/armour, but I don't care. I can level up on my own without stuff like that, and I usually avoid the PvP. I like it because of the lore behind it, and I have three of the four books by R.A. Salvatore which are the prelude to the game.

Yeah. I tried playing LoL, luckily it was against the computer, and I quit playing it, because the game was always freaking updating on my computer. I play it once and then a couple of hours I have an update, and when I get that one finished and try to play it again, there's another update. And the only MMO I really play whenever I have the chance is Neverwinter.. Yeah you have to buy things with real currency to get any of the better weapon/armour, but I don't care. I can level up on my own without stuff like that, and I usually avoid the PvP. I like it because of the lore behind it, and I have three of the four books by R.A. Salvatore which are the prelude to the game.

Yeah the lore for Neverwinter's good. Can't blame you for the PVP if your not interested in it . Sometimes its best not to look into the abyss aye ?

I know I have O.o ......

Superman 64 has to be one of the worst games I've ever played.   Ridiculous gameplay, ridiculous difficulty, ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back