Chitchat Most annoying thing in school/work/life in general?

poison goth

spoingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, today.
I am in orchestra. I play the fiddle/violin (FUN FACT, they're the same thing) and the bow hold.
*deep breath*
Is literally impossible for me. It hurts for me.
My fingers are not flexible #savemyfingersfromdyingofviolinbowhold
If you don't play violin or find this easy... Well...

Lucky people.

Wishy washy bosses. The kind that can never commit to a single course of action.

Also working while sick. One day I shall make the kind of money required to be able to have sick days.

people who steal my answers even if i tell them no and the teacher gives them warnings/calls their parents
people who constantly brag about their life and even if you tell them politely you dont want to hear it, they keep going
people who get a better grade than you and say wOAH IM SMARTER THAN ________
there's probably more but that's all i can think of at the moment lol

Those people who everyone is working on a tough question...
I have my hand up for about ten minutes, and they call the answer out. But the person's popular so nobody does anything about it.
Honestly, we're just making the annoying "popular" people the annoying "popular" people.
What can I say though, I'm an introvert

w h e e z e s
exactly??? i hate that they just shout out the answer, it's really annoying /:
lol dont worry im an introvert too

Yeah! There's always one person in all of my classes that does it.
It's even more annoying when people make the teacher mad, and we get detention or yelled at for five minutes straight. It happens too much :l

The most annoying thing in school for me, was firstly being one of the few students who actually studied and that was somehow annoyed my professors. And the second thing, was when I was growing up in the South, being a Harry Potter fan; I was obviously a "Devil worshiper" for loving Harry Potter... Those things will forever annoy me, somber lolzness!

When you get attached past friendship and you can't cut said string and you're just left alone in the darkness. IT goes away for me, sure, but the phase where it does not go away is the hardest.

i hate that

Another thing I hate in school is that, to study and be the only one who studied and everyone just copies off from each other and even earn more marks than me who actually studied.

Another: I'm too nice.

I hate it how some of my friends are so clingy, then another group comes and they're like "go away, why are you here?'" -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back