• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

wild

elves and gods and eldritch things
Hello! I'm Wild. I am in my 30s, and strictly prefer potential partners to be 25+. I tend to RP on Discord, but as per rules, I'll try here - just forgive me if I make mistakes/forget! I am LGBTQ+. I am also disabled, so sometimes my replies may come slow, but I will try to respond daily. I am multipara, averaging 500+ words a post.

I have an itch for Morrowind inspired stuff. I am replaying the game, and will note I am currently in hyperfocus mode on it. I last played like a decade ago, so it's very likely some of my lore is a bit rusty - but I am completely happy talking lore/lore bending/etc. (I've been reading a lot of lore stuff, so maybe not that rusty!) I love headcanons and stuff! Come at me with your twists, I'd love to hear them - we might even share the same ideas!

I am interested primarily in a Voryn x Nerevar roleplay, with myself as Voryn. I would like to explore their relationship, romance, the struggle of Nerevar, the problems with the trio, and the eventual, well, you know what happens. So dark themes will be had! But also want lots of fluff. I have some fics, headcanons, etc. I think fits my idea of them, but happy to change/expand upon it.

I am also interested in possibly exploring a roleplay with my Nerevarine, Witch. I've done a tad bit of lorebending with him (he has full memories of being Nerevar early on.. at some point. I'm still trying to figure out when he gets those back, as I *just* started my new playthrough, and I'm journaling it from Witch's point of view. Witch will remember his life as Nerevar, and will be peeved about what happened - and likely be greatly tempted by Dagoth Ur. Right now, his first memories are of the ship. I plan for him to have his memories back before he meets Vivec.) There will be some twists to the game's lore with Witch, so I'd love to discuss those with someone!

For this, there is potential for someone else to play Voryn/Dagoth - I would LOVE if it spawned into more romance goodness between the two here as well. But I am fine with it being with an OC - it adds some spice when my Nerevarine remembers Voryn and their relationship.

Note, this also has the chance to be dark: Morrowind isn't a nice place.

Please DM me, not reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back