• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Morph's Multi Fandom Masterlist (Kingdom Hearts Craving!) [Literate | M/M & M/F ]

The idea of Link x Sidon makes my heart smile - I'd never considered it before, although my knowledge of tLoZ is quite limited outside of BotW.
I also don't like to play canon characters personally. So this message is just to say good luck on your partner search, and here's a free bump!

The idea of Link x Sidon makes my heart smile - I'd never considered it before, although my knowledge of tLoZ is quite limited outside of BotW.
I also don't like to play canon characters personally. So this message is just to say good luck on your partner search, and here's a free bump!
It's good and wholesome. Thanks!

Yeah.... But! you might like it!
If I ever want to roleplay an original setting, then I'll post an advertisement for it. Unfortunately I wrote all of the things I currently want to roleplay in fandom here, so I'm not looking for original roleplays at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back