• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Morph's Multi Fandom Masterlist (Kingdom Hearts Craving!) [Literate | M/M & M/F ]

<3 I would be head over heels for Mishima/Akira from P5 or Sora/Riku from KH3 (only three more weeks!!).

<3 I would be head over heels for Mishima/Akira from P5 or Sora/Riku from KH3 (only three more weeks!!).
Hey! I absolutely LOVE Akimishi and Rikuso? I'm a little nervous about picking up KH roleplays right now because I'm not going to be able to get the game for a month after release so I don't want to get crushed by spoilers.

Hey! I absolutely LOVE Akimishi and Rikuso? I'm a little nervous about picking up KH roleplays right now because I'm not going to be able to get the game for a month after release so I don't want to get crushed by spoilers.
I totally get that :) if that is what you worry about we could write it before kh3 timelinewise anyway, I do not mind :) but of course it's also fine if we do not do that pairing!
Wanna discuss some more over pm?

I totally get that :) if that is what you worry about we could write it before kh3 timelinewise anyway, I do not mind :) but of course it's also fine if we do not do that pairing!
Wanna discuss some more over pm?
Sure! I'm also big on AUs in general so even if we don't set it in the KH verse I'm down with that. Feel free to send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back