What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area

Fandom Morph's Multi Fandom Masterlist (BNHA Craving!) [Literate | M/M & M/F Primarily]

Hey! Though I've already made another post exclusively for Voltron, I'm hoping this thread will all-encompass every fandom that I'm looking to roleplay, who I'm looking to play, and who I'm looking for. I'll be re-using my 'info' list from my other board, so this might look a little familiar to you if you saw that one! The info's still the same, after all.

• Call me Morph, or Morphasia. I'm fine with diminutives of this name if you prefer giving nicknames.
  • I'm in my twenties, and I don't roleplay with anyone under the age of 20 either, sorry!
  • I go by she / her pronouns.
  • I only roleplay canon characters when I do fandom stuff, so I'm only looking for canon characters here as well. No OCs please!
  • I happily play primarily characters that swap up romantic advances, or characters that take on a more passive romantic role. I don't enjoy playing romantically aggressive or dominant characters exclusively.
  • I average writing anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs per post in roleplays depending on how excited I am and how much I'm given. I really ask that my partner put some effort into proper grammar and sentence construction. I've been doing this for a long time and I don't enjoy having to parse through missing capitalization or punctuation.
  • If you want to roleplay with me, please tell me what ships you're interested in from my list! I don't like really enjoy being asked to pick from large lists when I've provided my favorite ships and fandoms here for you already.
  • I can give examples of my writing if you wish to see them. I won't ask for yours, but please be able to write more than five lines at the very least, per post. I lose motivation easily if my partner doesn't give me anything to work with.
  • I can roleplay here via PMs, on Google Docs, via Email, and possibly on Discord. Discord is a big if- I would prefer you PM me your username here first. I prefer to roleplay in private 'servers' to organize those threads, instead of independent Discord Messages
  • It's very important to note, that any series where characters are under the age of 18, they will be aged up accordingly. I will not play characters as younger than 18, and I will not play with characters portrayed as under 18.

Now on to the main event. I will happily roleplay alternate universe plots, canon divergent plots, and canon scenarios too. I've seen the whole series and I'm always happy to swap up the scenario with these characters. For clarification, I will post the characters I play in bold and then list the characters I ship with them (and am looking for) in italics next to it. Should be pretty simple! Everything will be listed in order of my favorites, character and ships both. If you have any concerns over my absolute favorites, I'll put a <3 next to the ones I enjoy the most or have ideas for. If you don't see the symbol, don't worry! If it's listed here, I enjoy it.

BNHA is my current craving, and you can find my current search for that here in my off-site thread too:

Voltron

Kingdom Hearts
M/M
Sora -
Riku<3, Axel, Leon, Cloud, Neku

Roxas - Axel, Riku

Cloud - Leon

Demyx/"Myde/Dyme" - Saix, Axel, Luxord, Leon

M/F
Aerith -
Leon, Axel, possibly others.

Yuffie - Leon, Riku, maybe Axel or Saix with a prior history plot.

Final Fantasy (Mixed games)
M/M
Cloud - Zack

Reno - Rude, Tseng, Rufus, Cloud

Genesis - Angeal, Sephiroth

M/F
Aerith - Zack <3, Tseng<3, Sephiroth, Reno

Yuffie - Vincent, Rufus<3, Reno, Cloud

M/M
Alphinaud - Estinien, Aymeric, Hien

Aymeric - Estinien, Haurchefant, Hien

Hien - Magnai

Asahi - Zenos

M/F
Y'shtola - Magnai, Thancred

Yugiri - Hien

Suzaku - Seiryu

M/M
Prompto - Noctis<3, Ignis, Gladiolus

M/M
Cloud - Noctis<3, Squall

M/F
Aerith -
Noctis, Squall,

Marvel Cinematic Universe
M/M
Peter Parker* - Tony Stark, Loki, Matt Murdock, Eddie Brock, Thor, Deadpool, T'challa, Bucky Barnes
(* To clarify, I play the Andrew Garfield version of Peter, AKA I would ideally be replacing his storyline with Peter being 19 for the events of Civil War, and moving into college age (~22) for the events of any roleplay taking place now. I will not roleplay underage scenarios.)

Pietro - Tony Stark, Thor, Loki, T'challa, Bucky Barnes

Bruce - Thor, Loki, Tony Stark

Steve - Bucky Barnes

Loki - Tony Stark, tentatively Thor depending on plot.

M/F
Natasha - Thor, Loki, Bruce, Clint, T'challa

Persona Games
M/M
P3 Male MC / Minato - Shinjiro, Akihiko, Ryoji

Mishima - P5 MC / Akira <3

P5 MC / Akira - Yusuke, Akechi, Ryuji

M/F
Ann - Yusuke, P5 MC/Akira, Ryuji

P3 FeMC / Minako - Akihiko, P5 MC/Akira, Shinjiro

Naoto - Akechi, P5 MC/Akira

Various Anime / Misq Games
M/M
Shinji Ikari (Evangelion) - Kaworu Nagisa<3

Yuichiro Hyakuya (Seraph of the End) - Mikaela Hyakuya<3

Yuri Plisetsky (Yuri on Ice) - Otabek Atlin

Yuuri Katsuki (Yuri on Ice) - Viktor Nikiforov

Link (Legend of Zelda) - Sidon

M/F
Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha) - Sesshoumaru<3, Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)*<3, Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)*
(*
Obscure, I'm aware, but I'm definitely fond of crossovers from animes of this era. I've got several ideas for this, and I'm willing to explore plotting with this.)

Usagi Tsukino (Sailor Moon) - Prince Dimande, Mamoru

F/F
Usaki Tsukino (Sailor Moon) - Seiya<3

Kaiou Michiru (Sailor Moon) - Tenoh Haruka

As with my other thread, here's a short wordbank of AUs that I would be happy to incorporate for any plot, so tell me if you'd be interested in including any of these mentioned!
fantasy, historical, werewolves, law & order, criminal / cop, a/b/o (omegaverse), vampires (with or without bloodslave plots), fix it universes, modern, modern fantasy, soulmates, medieval, medieval fantasy, unconventional demons / angels, hanahaki disease, superhero / supervillain dynamics, redemption arcs, arranged marriages, rebound plots, actors playing the characters

Last edited:
<3 I would be head over heels for Mishima/Akira from P5 or Sora/Riku from KH3 (only three more weeks!!).
Hey! I absolutely LOVE Akimishi and Rikuso? I'm a little nervous about picking up KH roleplays right now because I'm not going to be able to get the game for a month after release so I don't want to get crushed by spoilers.

Ravanna

The last of the real ones
Hey! I absolutely LOVE Akimishi and Rikuso? I'm a little nervous about picking up KH roleplays right now because I'm not going to be able to get the game for a month after release so I don't want to get crushed by spoilers.
I totally get that :) if that is what you worry about we could write it before kh3 timelinewise anyway, I do not mind :) but of course it's also fine if we do not do that pairing!
Wanna discuss some more over pm?

I totally get that :) if that is what you worry about we could write it before kh3 timelinewise anyway, I do not mind :) but of course it's also fine if we do not do that pairing!
Wanna discuss some more over pm?
Sure! I'm also big on AUs in general so even if we don't set it in the KH verse I'm down with that. Feel free to send me a PM!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)