• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MorMor RPs (Jim Moriarty x Sebastian Moran)

Twinkathon

Nerd Trash
This is a VERY old fandom now and this is a very specific ship but I have been craving these two for a long time now and if anyone wants to RP let me know~ It can be any combination of mormor, I'm a fan of bringing Richard and Severin into the mix too, the more mor's the better, am I right? Here are some starters and ideas for RPs but let me know if you have any other ideas. Happy to play either Seb or Jim but Jim is more my style. Would like some conflict and angst.

1. Two years Post-Reichenbach - Jim suffered memory loss and has been living as Richard with no knowledge of who he was, Sebastian tracks him down after years of searching.
2. Jim has been acting more and more erratic lately and when the latest episode threatens Richard's safety they get him sectioned. Jim is locked in a psych ward and the others have to visit.
3. Jim is a university professor by day and an evil genius by night, a certain blonde student catches him in an alley one night killing someone and wants into his criminal empire.
4. [Medieval AU] Sebastian is the prince's personal knight, Jim is the spoiled prince.
5. Jim has multiple personality disorder and randomly switches to Richard at the most inopportune times, Sebastian is used to it but it's exhausting keeping up and keeping them both happy.
6. Richard is sick of being everyone's personal cook and maid and goes on strike.
7. Richard and Jim are first years at uni, Richard starts dating a 28 year old Severin and Jim hates his guts.

I know this is an older post, but I've been craving any mix of Mormor. I prefer playing Seb, if this happens to still be on the table - I would love to consider #3 thru #6 (though I'm leaning more towards #3 and #4).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back