• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—  ; ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ.

Other
Here

low fidelity

๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
MORES HOMINUM.

591cb970457279ef2b63539fd8e20d7f.gif

out of character chat.
please feel free to ask takuwan and i any questions you have here,
& the deadline for character applications is january 30th.

Last edited:
first hee hee hoo hoo :^)

doesnโ€™t count!! youโ€™re the gm
i am now. First

me: i find it difficult to dissociate my characters from the rp i made them for so i never use them again ๐Ÿ˜”

also me after realising ethan works for this rp and i can bring him back:

one newbie with daddy issues who's estranged father works @ quantico and got her the position?

coming right up!

me: i find it difficult to dissociate my characters from the rp i made them for so i never use them again ๐Ÿ˜”

also me after realising ethan works for this rp and i can bring him back:

LMAOOO i love that for u. i was tempted to bring dante back but im quite happy w this character idea hehe

one newbie with daddy issues who's estranged father works @ quantico and got her the position?

coming right up!
oooooh that sounds so spicy ๐Ÿ‘€

hee hee hoo hoo

a hacker that keeps little ziploc bags of cereal in his pockets.

[ idiot idiot LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix lisbeth lisbeth @Dans @Potatodude_12 @Robbie @oxytocin trystan trystan oliver oliver The Silent Z The Silent Z mother of sorrows mother of sorrows ]
hello everyone! just wanted to give a quick update to anyone who has expressed interest:
the deadline for applications is wednesday, january 20th!

so that means you have exactly a week to make your characters! i hope that gives everyone an ample amount of time. please let taku or i know if you need an extension/extra time, or if there's any questions! i'm so excited by the characters we're seeing so far c:

Last edited:
Is it one handler per role, or can multiple people have the same thing?
like we specified on the cs thread, we'll be accepting up to two or even three characters per role since they're pretty broad! they allow for a lot of creativity. the only role that can be a solo character is the leader. c:

I can't wait to see what every finished character looks like!
same !! all these ideas are so immaculate ๐ŸคŒโค๏ธ
after being at war with the beautiful code i chose, my character is slowly getting more definition!
every application looks very yummy
eeee i cant wait, i love zoe kravits
I know itโ€™s the app stage of the rp. But low key have got a mini countdown going on for the 20th.
me too !! sorry things have been a bit quiet. i'm gonna get fiona finished asap, be prepared to meet the team's linguistics and psychology expert ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰

same !! all these ideas are so immaculate ๐ŸคŒโค

eeee i cant wait, i love zoe kravits

me too !! sorry things have been a bit quiet. i'm gonna get fiona finished asap, be prepared to meet the team's linguistics and psychology expert ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰
No worries! Iโ€™ve just contemplating adding more to my guys sheet or saving the extra small details and maybe slight add to bio for the IC, should he pass. But sounds awesome, look forward to it! :coolshades:

Deleted my last post to avoid a double. But Decided to delete my bio section of the CS and rewrite it with a change in style, perhaps even a deeper look into the character compared to before. (Using music as a method of inspiration and muse. Finding one particular artist I recently just learned about and heard having a host of songs that fit my potential character pretty well.)

[ LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix lisbeth lisbeth @Dans @Potatodude_12 @Robbie @oxytocin trystan trystan oliver oliver The Silent Z The Silent Z mother of sorrows mother of sorrows mangomilk mangomilk TheBoyWhoCriedWolf TheBoyWhoCriedWolf LooneyLani LooneyLani ]
hey guys! quick update for everyone who has expressed interest and/or has posted a character:

first of all, i'm very sorry for the sudden radio silence from my end when the deadline hit. i've been out of town since last sunday, and unfortunately my irl plans didn't line up with my online obligations. sorry for leaving yall hanging! that being said, this will definitely still be happening, but i figured it'd be a good idea to see if any more interest can be gathered. (plus i need time to finish fiona, oops!)
therefore, applications have been extended until saturday, january 30th. this will be the final deadline with no further extensions.

sorry again to the folks who've been waiting on me all week. nonetheless i'm very excited to get back on track w this, and i'm so delighted by the characters i've seen so far! ๐Ÿค

just peekin' in to say hello yall, it's crazy how fast a week flies by!
fiona's gonna be done by tonight. our applications finally close tomorrow evening. very excited < 3

Yo! Excited here as well!
glad to hear !! we're gonna be choosing our cast tonight so keep your eyes peeled. (:
also so glad to see some more apps before the deadline!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back