• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—  ; ๐–  ๐–ก.๐– .๐–ด. ๐–ฌ๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฌ๐–ธ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ธ ๐–ฑ๐–ฏ.

quick bump! we're still accepting ๐Ÿค

bump! accepting til saturday โค๏ธ

we're still open til tomorrow evening, don't be shy & feel free to apply! xoxo

Hello, I would love to put in an application for the position posted. I have wonderful people skill, schooling and field experience. Please let me know the next instructions if there is still an availability.

Hello, I would love to put in an application for the position posted. I have wonderful people skill, schooling and field experience. Please let me know the next instructions if there is still an availability.
hi there! we have plenty of roles available to apply for, please check out our character creation thread here where the character sheet is listed, and the ooc thread is here if you have any questions c:

final bump! applications close tonight at 10pm (pst),
there's still time to apply ๐Ÿฅฐ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back