• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern More Than We Bargained For (idea, romance, family, drama, literate)

PunkPrince

Elder Member
My character is a fire eater and cook in a traveling circus, as well as a single mother to Ryan, who is intersex, and adopted daughters Ivy and Lacey, who are conjoined twins. My idea is that your character and Caitlyn had a short romance almost eighteen years ago. The pair fell in love quickly, and both were crushed when the circus finally moved on after a week. They kept in touch for a while, but shortly after leaving, Caitlyn found that she was pregnant with your characters child (Ryan). She cut off all contact with him, not wanting to worry or inconvenience him with the news, but to allow him to move on with his life without her. Your character was crushed when he stopped hearing from her, but never really forgot about her. Now the circus she performed in is back near him again and he goes to watch the show in hopes of seeing her again, with no knowledge of the fact that she is now raising his child. When they meet up again, he is overjoyed, but anxious once she tells him about their child, even more so when he learns that Ryan has no distinguishable gender, neither physically or in terms of identity. He makes up his mind that he wants to stay with Caitlyn, and makes himself useful by helping her with kitchen duties. He feels guilty for missing so much of Ryan's life, but is mostly unsure how to treat them due to the fact that he knows he would treat a son differently than a daughter, and Ryan is a mix of both. This would be both a romance and family drama plot. I was also thinking that at some point Caitlyn would eventually die and our characters would have to cope with that.

My requirements:

-Please don't join the RP, and then drop it right in the middle. It bugs me when people only post once, or post a few times and then just leave.

-Please be literate. At least four paragraphs per post with good spelling and grammar. I can make exceptions at times. This is a big thing for me. I get annoyed when people can't do this. I don't mind a few screw ups, but if you 'typ LIek diss' and don't use decent capitalization and punctuation I'll most likely drop the thread. If you can't think of what to reply with, PM me and I can add a bit more.

-Be active PLEASE. I'm online most every day. I haven't RPed in a while due to real life issues, and I understand you might need to drop. If you do please PM me first. I've RPed with people who have completely just disappeared. If interested, comment or PM with your favorite color. Otherwise you will be ignored.

My Characters:

Caitlyn Cirelli: She is the circus cook along with performing as a fire eater and occasional sword swallower. You can ignore some things in her bio (mentions of her death, etc.) Age 36

Ryan Cirelli: A 17 year old fire eater and acrobat who was born and raised in the circus. They are intersex, and possess both sets of genitals as well as small breasts. They share the fire act with their mother and the acrobatic act with Eddie–another member of the troupe. Caitlyn's only biological child.

Ivy Summers: A sword swallower who was found and taken in by Caitlyn at a young age. She has little to no memory of life before that. She is conjoined to Lacey at the hip. The twins are a year older than Ryan. Age 18.

Lacey Summers: Like Ivy, she has no memory of life before the age of five. Lacey is the more upbeat and friendly twin. She and her sister share the sword swallowing act. She is conjoined to Ivy at the hip. Age 18.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is soooo cool and I love the idea. But I can already see myself breaking down if Caitlyn dies aghhhhh but anyway I would LOVE to do this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back