• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

More than just a fandom (Updated)

InactiveCoffee

Inactive
Here we go! I'm looking for something fun and most definitely Romantic!! xD I'm willing to do Canon (for some) and other I'd rather do original characters. Mostly

^-^

I would like to have a plot for something inspired by "The Phoenix" by Fall Out Boy. YouTube it. It's amazing!! If you need help, try the video name with "lyrics" in the the search bar and pick the first video that looks like flames... I think the user is omni something or other... xD --I've got a few things mulling around my brain that I will try to put to words soon

I just started reading this new series. It's called The Ascension Trilogy written by Jennifer A. Nielsen !!! I WANT TO PLAY A FANDOM WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN PULL OFF SAGE!! :D His personality is smexy and I lurves him SO MUCH!! ((Aka I want to play an original girl.... xD ))

Fandoms I know intimately enough to play:

Role I would like (If the whole line is this, then it's either you pick :D )

Hearts all around!!

*means I have a plot in mind :D

Eragon (OC x OC or Canon x OC)

Tamora Pierce's Tortall Series

Maximum Ride:

OC x OC

OC x Fang

Animes:

The Devil is a Part-timer!

Brothers Conflict

La Corda d'Oro - Primo Passo

FairyTail

InuYasha

Black Butler

Vampire Knight

Original Pairings:

Human x Angel

Human x Demon

Demon x Angel

Lycanthrope
x Any supernatural (or human)

Prince(or princess) x Knight *

Royal x Assassin *

If I think of any more, or if you have any suggestions, please feel free to tell me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe something surrounding that the Angel was sent after the Demon and vice versa, then trouble arises just as one is about to kill the other and then they have to work together to fix whatever is happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back