• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic More than 30 Days

Skaperen

Another Sci-Fi GM
A lifetime, is precious. It is the allotted time for a man to experience every emotion and sensation he sets out to have his own personal affairs with, and is the largest amount of time he will ever be granted. Unfortunately, a lifetime in this world of unforgiving reality is an average of 30 days. Human beings are born and die within a month's time, and are bound to their location in the mountain rages where they live in refuge. Birth is a treacherous experience to a mother, and is an absolute fate to all women ... it does not require a father. Children are able to pick up language and common behavior quickly, but there is no further knowledge to be exposed to. In a few hours, what was before a newborn is now an infant. In a week the infant is a young adult, and in ten days, the young adult has already past his prime.

Over the generations, few stories have passed down, but one always seems to find its way to every being; the story of the eternals - people who lived longer than 30 days, in the same world far beyond the mountains. People who lived longer than a year, nearly a century! However, it was just a tale. No one could imagine such a wonderful gift...not until now.

I decided I'm starting it. Woot. Sign up here:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/more-than-30-days.81211/

\(O~0)/

Last edited by a moderator:
ZackIsDead said:
How to apply to this
I'm just seeing how many people like it first :) . It's my first one so I'd like to have it be somewhat successful. But yeah if more people are interested I'll totally post a CS and we'll have ourselves a story.

Spaces are filling up fast! Sign up soon to get on board!

Just need one more player to get this thing started!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back