• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion More prefixes for Off-Site Ads?

Wandering Owl

It just matters that someone was listening.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been on this site for a little while. I remember when Discord was more obscure, and sorting Off-Site Ads by desired site made sense. But currently Discord seems to entirely dominate that section - it took me 5 pages of scrolling before I found an Other-prefix RP that was genuinely hosted elsewhere. Would it make sense to add more variety to the prefixes - perhaps sorting by genre like other areas of the site, or by Group/1x1?

I've been on this site for a little while. I remember when Discord was more obscure, and sorting Off-Site Ads by desired site made sense. But currently Discord seems to entirely dominate that section - it took me 5 pages of scrolling before I found an Other-prefix RP that was genuinely hosted elsewhere. Would it make sense to add more variety to the prefixes - perhaps sorting by genre like other areas of the site, or by Group/1x1?

Sorry for the delay, this is an idea we like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back