• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy More Original RP Prompts~!

Isolus

Lady of the Lexicon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good day, morning, noon or night! As a writer, I put a lot of love and details into my stories and now I'm looking for someone to do the same with together. Well thought out characters and plots only please, though new and fresh characters are certainly encouraged. All types of role-players - beginner, advanced and expert are also all welcomed!
Just to clarify, these are just prompts, so things can be changed if needed. Have something you want to add? See something that just doesn't fit? Let's world build it together!

_14__by_lexiconicy-db9g25k.png

[1] - (Slots Open 1/2) The Healing Home
Genres:
Modern Fantasy, Slice of Life
Optional Genres: Romance, Adventure
Optional Pairing(s): human-x-monster or monster-x-monster (FxM, MxM, FxF)

In a world where humans and supernatural beings mingle freely among each other, an influential presidential candidate finds out his sickly child/grandchild (Your OC) has supernatural blood. Worried that news of this might spread and threaten his career, he sends them to a supernatural hospital for treatment for a cure.

Unlike all the human hospitals, this hospital, the Healing Home, consists only of supernaturals creatures. Vampire doctors perform more accurate blood transplants. Werewolves act as service animals for sick patients. Unicorns graze freely in the surrounding countryside. Mermaids specialize with water therapy. Faeries use their magic to enchant food and clean bed-side flowers. Witches use potions to create and prescribe medicine.

Your OC meets other patients there and finally finds that he/she is not alone. This place is so peaceful that your OC is finally coming to terms with his/her supernatural genes and when the safety of the hospital is threatened, is willing to do anything to protect it.

_15__by_lexiconicy-dbhkuw1.png

[2] - (CLOSED) A Favor Returned
Genres:
Romance, Fantasy, Adventure/Quest,
Other Possible Genres: Slice of Life
Optional Pairing(s): human-x-mermaid (Preferred FxM but will consider MxM or FxF)

A young princess lives in a western kingdom near the sea. As a little girl, she would play near the palace pond inside the castle grounds. And every time, she would see him there. A strange boy lived in the pond. The top of him looked like any other boy, but he had those funny looking fins on his back and even a pointy tail that splashed in the water. Yet, even though he never came out of that pond, the two of you had a lot of fun together and became fast friends. He was your little secret. No one else knew.

After a while, she notices her friend is growing increasingly sad. He tells her that he longs to a kingdom beyond the tide. He had tried swimming through the river that leads out of the palace grounds, but it’s blocked by the dam. He doesn’t have legs like she does and the blockade is too strong to pull apart. He’s trapped here. His sadness becomes unbearable and she makes a promise to him to help him escape.

With wits, strategy and a lot of luck, she manages to smuggle him out of the pond and into the sea. His delight was well worth the hassle. With tears and hugs, the two part ways and he promises that if their paths met again he shall return her kindness.

Many years went by and now the princess a young lady and at age to take the throne. However, much to her father/mother/guardian’s insistence, they plan to pair her with some stuffy prince she's never met. She is certainly more than capable to rule by herself, but as long as she under her guardian(s) rule, she has little choice in the matter. She's been summoned by a prince in the islands in the east and on the next ship, she reluctantly set to sail. But on the way, the ship is met with a fierce storm. When she is certain that the fates have decided she face a water grave, a warm embrace and a familiar voice promises her that she is going to be alright. That she will live another day. That they will return the kindness that she gave to them.

I'm still new to this site, so you can either PM me or respond to this post of you are interested! Thank you for your time and I look forward to writing with you.

Last edited:
Hello, you're plots are absolutely lovely! I had a particular interest in A Favor Returned, but I noticed it was closed. If you ever find yourself reopening it again, I'd love to take it up!

I would really like to do the top prompt if you are up for it:)

Hello, you're plots are absolutely lovely! I had a particular interest in A Favor Returned, but I noticed it was closed. If you ever find yourself reopening it again, I'd love to take it up!

Thank you! And I just realized I closed the wrong one ^^;
So actually, if you are interested in doing A Favor Returned I'd be happy to do it with you~

Dude that's awesome!! <3 I would absolutely love to do that with you, I'm new too though so once I get the ability to pm I'll get a message sent ASAP.

Dude that's awesome!! <3 I would absolutely love to do that with you, I'm new too though so once I get the ability to pm I'll get a message sent ASAP.

Awesome! No worries, if you want, I'll shot you a message~
We can discuss details and preferences in the PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back