• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy More about the dyn

SyntaxAttack

I have no idea how to traverse this site-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The dyn are, well, almost human. Except for one defining factor; they’re tiny. The average dyn being 5 inches and 2 centimeters, they’re tiny. Aside from their size though, they look exactly like humans. There are 3 major types of dyn, the forest dyn, the city dyn, and the scavenger dyn.

[FOREST DYN]
The forest dyn, well, they live in the forest. What else would you expect? They are either alone or in colonies, the colonies are ruled in a monarchy. Forest dyn are seen wearing camouflage clothing mostly, except those who are highly regarded, they wear more formal clothes. He forest dyn usually survive on berries, herbs, and veggies, meat is rare for them, because they aren’t good at hunting. As such, many of them get sick eating meat, as they can’t process it.

[CITY DYN]
Okay, I can explain this one really fast. Imagine humans in a major city, make them all tiny, put them and the entire city in the middle of the forest. Boom, you’re done. That’s what city dyn are in a nutshell.

[SCAVENGER DYN]
The scavenger dyn, otherwise known as thief dyn, live in human homes and cities, stealing food from anywhere they can get it. They are looked down upon, but other than that, the other dyn don’t care about them. Scavenger dyn don’t have a real government, meaning there’s no laws, but they are often killed my a forest or city dyn if they are seen being friends with a human.

[UNUSUAL LAWS]
For the sake of simplicity, I’ll say all regular human laws apply here, here’s a few more laws that they have though!
you can’t be friends with a human (death penalty)
you can’t be friends with a forest dyn, if you’re a city dyn. (20 years)
you can’t be friends with a city dyn, if you’re a forest dyn. (Life in prison OR death penalty)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back