• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐•„๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ค ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™!

MoonGem

One with the moon and stars.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi I'm Moongem and I'm looking for an active rp partner!

I've been rping for about 5 years now and I'm very active on this site! I'm mostly on during the day but I'm most active around 12-3 am est. I like to match the length of my partner's posts and I'm not picky on post length.

I love fantasy themes and romance will definitely be included in the rp. However, I don't like slice of life and fandom, they are not my thing:/. I also am okay with doing mature and dark themes, I really like horror and mystery as well!

I do have a couple pairings I'd like to do but Iโ€™m completely open to suggestions! I also will not do mxm because Iโ€™m just not good at it but mxf and fxf I can do.

Now for pairings! โค๏ธ= craving

- Prince/Princess x evil sorcerer/sorceress
- Vampire x werewolf
- Vampire x witch
- were wolf x human
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ- Yandere x their obsession
โค๏ธโค๏ธ-Corrupt hero x misunderstood villain
โค๏ธโค๏ธ-Villain x kidnapped hero
โค๏ธโค๏ธ-Guardian angel x human
โค๏ธโค๏ธ-Demon x angel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread