• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Moonlit Crusade

vRH

eck
Moonlit Crusade is a fantasy quest log set in the fictional city of Blancrete, where the readers are going to follow and influence the protagonist's actions as their lives get dragged into a messy side of the world.

Inspired by the "Fate" series, "RWBY", "Persona", and "Fire Emblem".

There will be similarities and possible references to the titles above, but there is no research needed. It will be set in its own setting, with its own lore.

Interested? Check out the link below!
Moonlit Crusade

Would we need to make a character? What are the occupations? Like wizards, swords man, etc? I've never done one of these before so I'm puzzled.

Would we need to make a character? What are the occupations? Like wizards, swords man, etc? I've never done one of these before so I'm puzzled.

Nope. It's more like a visual novel, or if you're unfamiliar with the term, it's an interactive story.

The GM/author writes a post and gives the readers a set of options they can vote, which will affect the story and decide what happens in the next post.

You can also use the site's guide on quests here - The Beginner's Guide to Questing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back