• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlit Crisis OOC

Hey there! I would like to join this rp, if it's still open. I would like to play either an antagonist or a familiar. I can even play both if it is allowed, though I lean more towards playing a villain.

Hey there! I would like to join this rp, if it's still open. I would like to play either an antagonist or a familiar. I can even play both if it is allowed, though I lean more towards playing a villain.

Yes, we're open! Each player has a maximum of two characters, both which cannot be linked to the other, so you could technically play as both. As for playing as a villain, that'd be great. I'll contact you soon when I get started on the CS template.

The CS thread is finished everyone. Looking forward to seeing your submissions!

The link to the other threads are located at the first post of the OOC.

In the famous words of Krusty the Clown;
giphy.gif

In other words: I'm interested.

Who is the 'Dragon Witch' Matilda? Is she from some IRL legend/myth/story, or did you make her out of scratch?

While it really doesn't matter, I just would like to know more about her ancestor.
That's actually one thing I pondered over whilst making my CS, whether ancestors had to be from an IRL myth. In the end, I chose to just make one up on a whim. Glad to hear you clarify it doesn't have to be from an actual story though.

I can certainly give more detail on Matilda if you wish. I'll put it in a spoiler by the Genesis section where she is mentioned, and will let you know when it's complete ^^

That's actually one thing I pondered over whilst making my CS, whether ancestors had to be from an IRL myth. In the end, I chose to just make one up on a whim. Glad to hear you clarify it doesn't have to be from an actual story though.

I can certainly give more detail on Matilda if you wish. I'll put it in a spoiler by the Genesis section where she is mentioned, and will let you know when it's complete ^^

Great! Looking forward to seeing it!

While I am interested I'm curious. How much does this have to do with Fate? Because...I don't really know anything about it >.>

While I am interested I'm curious. How much does this have to do with Fate? Because...I don't really know anything about it >.>
I'm the same... I didn't think I'd have to know about it, considering the hefty lore and comments on how it was merely based on it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's just used as a reference for a number of concepts, but you don't need to know them since a loot is alreadt explained in the lore thread.

Still, if you do wish to know, I can give you a short and simple summary of how and what things are. I may not be well-versed in the topic, but I've seen enough to understand it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's just used as a reference for a number of concepts, but you don't need to know them since a loot is alreadt explained in the lore thread.

Still, if you do wish to know, I can give you a short and simple summary of how and what things are. I may not be well-versed in the topic, but I've seen enough to understand it.
I completely did not see the lore link >.>.

That said. Would a mage character that essentially uses their magic for a street performer/magic act with real magic be acceptable? I have a character concept in mind and an image or two I can use already.

Possibly a descendant of an actual magician like Houdini or something.

That said. Would a mage character that essentially uses their magic for a street performer/magic act with real magic be acceptable? I have a character concept in mind and an image or two I can use already.

Just a little question, why is your text suddenly so BIG?

Yes, it is. However, the rules of the Mages' Association comes into play. Since people must remain oblivious to the fact that magecraft exists, it cannot be exposed to society.

So while he is able to use it to perform street magic, he may, and most likely will, be branded as a law violator by the said organization. That is, if he was already caught by a fellow mage doing such acts.

Else, he's performimg illegally, according to the Mages' Association.

Yes, it is. However, the rules of the Mages' Association comes into play. Since people must remain oblivious to the fact that magecraft exists, it cannot be exposed to society.

So while he is able to use it to perform street magic, he may, and most likely will, be branded as a law violator by the said organization. That is, if he was already caught by a fellow mage doing such acts.

Else, he's performimg illegally, according to the Mages' Association.
I'm fine with that. Was actually making a female. I sort of only RP those. And well, being branded a law violator works fine to their personality anyways~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back