• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Valley IC RP (Credit to ScorpioDragon for the idea)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Astrid just looked at her sister as she was stern to her” yes ma’am I understand” she say going outside as she went to play on the swings as she was happy she just was watching playing as she giggled playing on the swing having fun as she just sighed she just got up as she looked at her sister" when the pups are coming" she asked as she smiled as she giggled as she was excited about having niece and nephes xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Last edited:
Lil Lenny just cuddles up with his mother and smiles playing with his cute fluffy tail " I'm gonna get cha !!" He days as he paws that fluffy tail of his nomming on it. His first teeth started to come In as he smiles to her

I start to giggle and squirm all around you as I smile waggling my fluffy tail " I would never do that 0.0" he says as he accidentally stubbed his toe, soon after crying a bit as he whimpers and whines .

From the lands of current unknown a new wolf prowls among the forest floor in neutral territory accompanied by his loyal servant in the shadows " are you sure you want to hunt so close to Blackwood territory sir?" He questions curiously worried about his health and safety ." The Blackwood are not a threat, but if they get involved it only means that they are a part of the thrill of the hunt ..." the two unknown shadowed figures continue to walk as the leader turns to human form and pulls out a switchblade playing around. With it

Asriel scents unknown wolves in the area and follows the scent to the unknown wolf, still in her human form, luciel stayed back to watch astrid outside while very pregnant asriel approached in a civil manner though the wolf in her still had a part of course, her eyes carefully examineing the new wolf, her hands cradleing her stomach "Hello, im Asriel, the new alpha of the Blackwood pack, who are you may i ask?" she asked politely, she knew how the johnson pack was though she saw no threat just yet

Astrid just was playing with her stuffed wolf as she giggled as she looked at her sister leaving as she frowned as she just watched tv laying on the couch she had a black eye from one of the bullies as she just sighed xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Luciel sat and watched TV with astrid "Hey... i saw what happened, they had no right to do that to you" he said softly, trying to comfort her "And asriel should be back in a minute, there is someone here, someone not from our pack" luciel tried to explain to the pup softly while asriel continued to look over the stranger no threat shown on her part, she wouldn't attack unless the need arises, especially with the pups due in a month or two, the female alphas scent consisted of wild lilac and a slight scent of pups and the soft buttery scent of warm mothers milk

Astrid just looked at him as she just pouted” why do they hurt me is it because of mama and papa or that I don’t know how to hunt” she say pouting laying on him as she sighed” okay big brother I don’t understand but ok” she say xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

The unknown wolf just gives a blank face and chuckles "out of our way young one..." a bit before walking further alongside the border not Caring or thinking as Blackwood as any threat ever, he knew the tragedy that happened to the Blackwood pack and thought that there is no problem with roaming freely into their territory, after a mile alongside the border he wanders into the Blackwood territory,

Deep in there lies a magnificent elk just ripe for the taking, he lies in wait until the elk lowers his head as the unknown wolf lunges at the deer, killing with ease " i sanctify this kill in the name of the god of blood ~" he whispers before finishing it off and starting to drag he fresh bew scent back to his pack land.

He secretly knew the girl as a childhood friend but suppressed those feelings a long time

Asriel sighed, not wanting to fight and risk killing her unborn pups, luciel however, could smell a johnson wolf and followed his scent scenting that he was recently in blackwood territory "Why where you on our land" he snarled, asriel had came to see what was going on and luciel took a protective stance in front of his pregnant mate who looked somewhat confused for a moment then caught wind and she shifted and to stood on the defensive, growling softly, lucie however was intimidatingly feirce as he growled, it was the growl of an alpha, and a strong one to

Last edited:
As some other omegas started dragging the corpse away Luke took a big grin and twitched his head itching for blood and slaughter" watch who you are talking to, wolfie" he growls turning to wolf form and his hairs are raised with adrenaline as his advisor tries to get inbetween the two to prevent conflict as he deer is dragged away to Jonson territory . " now now there is no need for violence ..." the advisor said trying to ease tensions

Luciel and asriel stop growling but still luciel is still on the defensive asriel however, was laying behind her mate, and she shifted back, standing, feeling nausous and made a beeline for the house, once reaching the bathroom she threw up luciel had watched his mate with a somewhat worried expression but turned back to the advisor "please try and keep him off of our land, we want no trouble but will not hesitate to protect what is ours, i hope we have an agreement" he said calmly

From there two more warrior class bêtas came in from behind and circled luciel, Luke comes forward and shrieks to the loner " Dieses Gebiet ist zu Recht für das Königreich der neuen Ordnung!!!" His fascist influence madly into power but you cannot argue with a 4v1 at the moment . The advisor translates for Luke " he wants the rightful hunting ground territory from Blackwood or face war..." his face was pale dreading the prince starting a war but relatively is powerless to the alpha's as he is only a beta

luciel narrowed his eyes and asriel who had came back stared in horror "but how will we hunt, we need food to ya know, maybe we can negotiate something?" asriel said softly and luciel looked hopeful, he and his pack couldnt face war...not with the pups due any time now

Astrid was hungry as she just sighed as she just looked outside as she just stay put in the house as she just sighed' i want something to eat but big brother and sissy is busy with scary people' she thought as she just lay as she was dreaming about her parents she still suffor from her parents death she just wimper as she was napping on the couch she had tears in her eyes she was pretty much lonely at the moment so she fell asleep

"asriel, im going to take care of astrid, you know what to do" luciel nuzzled his mate and went in and made astrid food and took care of her as asriel patiently waits for their answer to a hunting negotiation

The two flanking wolves guarantee that there wouldn't be any escape as Luke slowly approaches in front of the advisor " if you agree to become a protectorate state (puppet state like Vicy France ) you will be provided food from us . And be protected from other packs " the fascist grins as the ultimatum is made : full submission to become a puppet state and cède thé hunting grounds or be at war and risk her unborn pups being slaughtered.

Astrid just open her eyes as she just looked around as she saw her big brother" i thought you were talking to the scary people" she say as she just watched her brother making her food" i miss papa and mama" she say trying to be strong as she was at the table as she was wating for the food to be done as she was watching her brother rubbing her eyes as it was hurting a little bit she didn't want to lose her only family" will the bad people kill you and sissy" she say as she just sniffed a bit tearing up a little bit

Asriel sighed "fine...only for my pups and food, otherwise you leave us alone and we leave you alone got it?" she spat the words like venom, obviously not happy with the idea but she would do anything for her pups, even at the cost of her life, like her mother seirra before her, she was selfless when it came to her pack, luciel just the same

luciel sighed, if we don't do as they say then they will kill us all, so we will do as they say for now, from now on, if there is someone who isnt a pavk member, yell for us, got it?" he said sternly

The advisor brought the papers he was writing down as Luke pulled out his switchblade . Ever so slowly he slit it across the palm of his hand as the blood dropped ontop of the paper to seal the deal... now he cleans the blade and wants her signature and her to bound the treaty by blood .." If i see any form of agression or disloyalty to the Johnson pack you will be declared as traitors and none will be left alive... got It?" He snarls bearing his teeth to assert himself dominantly .

Astrid just nodded" yeah i understand big brother" she say as she eat the food as she looked down playing with her food she didn't want to die she was scared as she held onto her big brother" i don't want to die" she say scared tears falling down her face" i'm scared big brother" she say holding to him while holding onto his shirt

luciel listened in and sighed and asriel did as she was told and sighed then carefully slit her palm letting it drip next to her signature, her eyes welling with tears "astrid, I only want you to yell for us if scary people come so we can talk to them, promise me you won't attack, our whole pack is at stake here, including your neices and nephews" luciel explaned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back