• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Valley IC RP (Credit to ScorpioDragon for the idea)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Hehehe, silly pup, now you know if that wasn't an illusion it would have bit you correct?" She picks it up and it turns back into a stick.

The puppy rolls around happily and sneezes a little bit " it would be friend !!! Snakey would never hurt me!!!" He whimpers

Lenny sits on the ground pouting a bit feeling lonely , grabs his tail and falls over trying to bite it he paws it nonstop in a continuous tumble to get his fluffy tail, dirt starts to cover he smol pupper as he giggles and laughs in the fun in the sun :hornstongue;

Last edited:
"Actually sweetheart, a snake doesn't like you, or me, or anyone really.." She says softly picking him up and brushing the loose dirt off of you.

:hornstongue; B-but i carry the snakey .. I was good pupper..-" he whines lightly as mom brushed some of the dirt off but some seeps deep into his soft light fur . He starts panting lightly from how hot the day is as his throat starts to get more and more dry from dehydration.

He softly starts to whimper feeling bad about being wrong all the time , he starts to look down to his tummy rumbling before he starts to give out a big yawn " c-can we go to cooler place mommy?"

"Yes, I was actually going to go a little closer to the Blackwood camp. Because I saw a very thick grouping of trees near there meaning that underneath it, it's going to be much cooler."

He nods to her understanding as he start to lightly nibble on your fingers before suckling onto the index finger lightly . He starts to murr lightly in happiness of her before he closes his eyes still suckling onto her lil finger .

The puppy curls up a little as he was picked up following by a growling tummy , hecontinues to follow that instinct as he continues to suckle on her finger gently .

He starts to murr softly as he starts to suckle a little bit from her, his tail curling up, as he is cradled in her arms

she continues to walk to the heavily shaded part of the forest where it was cooler but stops beside a clear water stream to refill her canteen, getting two more out of her pack and filling them up as well before moving on and continuing to walk all while holding Lenny to her chest.

Lenny starts to relax completely in her arms falling more and more asleep as he drinks up his mother's milk tugging it a bit but not too much, he falls asleep minutes later cuddling up to her happily feeling cool and happy .

She eventually sits down in the Shaded and cool patch of trees that she was looking for, wondering where everyone else had gone but at the same time enjoying the peace and also enjoying the company that her new son apparently was to give her.

As both of them found a new home to stay at, Little lenny starts to snore a tiny bit as he is still in his mother's arms feeling all cool and happy from the shade he falls into a deep sleep relaxing as much as possible and enjoying his newfound mother

she also falls asleep, having the little pup still attached to her nipple and suckling Softly the whole time while she was asleep. It was much cooler under these trees then it was in the open like she had anticipated. So as a result she fell asleep quite rapidly.

The puppy , as his mother sleeps, tugs a bit on her nipple to get some more milk out of her as he rests peacefully, his belly filling up and his fur all fluffy and soft, he continues to drink and suckle more during the remainder of the beautiful day they are having

That evening Ame wakes up to you still glued to her nipple, "damn, you milk addict." She chuckles and pulls you off her nipple then kisses your nose.

I finally open my eyes and giggle lightly as you kiss my nose resulting in my cute lil paws grabbing your nose ( i forgot are you human or a wolf ? )

Astrid was happy as she was in her room as she looked around she couldn’t be outside by herself it was the new rules that her sister and Luciel made up for not to wander she just sighed she was homeschooled she just was reading her book she just yawned as she took her nap when she woke she was on the floor” ow that hurts” she say xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Asriel heard the thump and came upstairs peeking in to check on her sister "Hey astrid, you okay? since its beautiful out ill let you go outside on your own but you must stay on pack grounds do I make myself clear" She said in a stern but loving manner, in no way agressive, she has evidently become more gentle and her motherly instincts have kicked up due to expecting pups of her own and with that thought she cradles her large belly with a warm smile "Not to much longer...be patient for mama" she coo's towards her belly, speaking to the unborn pups

I finally open my eyes and giggle lightly as you kiss my nose resulting in my cute lil paws grabbing your nose ( i forgot are you human or a wolf ? )
Both, I can change form like xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx ) she smiles and hugs you, still sitting under the shaded alcove. The day slowly seeping by but it was alright, she had nothing better to do, no one had need of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back