• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight - The Beginning ((Closed))

Characters
Here
Rufus felt a little better when Kevin spoke because while Kara had heard him, he had not heard her. He then turned his attention to Sophia. “Thank you Luna.” He said with an equally respectful bow. “Thank you for hosting us. And just Rufus is fine.” He added.

Luna Sophia turned to Kevin, "You can go now, Keith, I will take it from here." Kevin was going to protest, because those were not really his orders, but he nodded, leaving them as ordered by his Luna. Soph smirked to Rufus, "I understand I will be with your daughter, this evening. We weren't sure how to handle her care, so I have her watching." she said as she motioned them to follow here, "I hear she is a healer, I imagine you have many of those."

Marcus smiled a little. “We do.” He said and Rufus smirked.

“Yes. Everyone knows basics of healing and fighting but Kara is one of the few who trying to mastered both.” Rufus said.

Last edited:
Soph smirked as she led the way, "Well, I wouldn't want to belittle your training but I think it would be best to make sure that she is up to the training." she glanced to Marcus, "What about you, Alpha Marcus? Have you mastered your fighting?" she asked curiously.

Marcus smirked. “I have a feeling she’ll be up to it. But checking is always good. As for me, I always have more to learn. I don’t know if you can ever truly master fighting, only continue to improve.” He answered.

Soph smirked, "Good answer." she said as she stopped, they got to the training area where Kara was seating on the side lines to watch the others training, "Well, Marcus, what do you say, our pack is known for fighting, so you have to know that you would be challenged, and I haven't fought an Alpha since Garrett came of age. You can imagine the hesitation of an Alpha against his mate." she stated, motioning them to where Kara was waiting.

Rufus and Marcus followed her over to where she indicated. Both relieved to see that Kara seemed fine. She also seemed very intent on watching the training. Watching every move the wolves made. Marcus smirked and looked to Kara. “Are you challenging me to a fight Luna? I am not so sure your mate would be thrilled to allow that.” He said. He had no doubt of her capabilities. But he didn’t want to do anything to jeapordize their alliance either.

Soph smirked, "You let me be concerned with my dear mate." she assured him, as she moved towards the others, "Come on, Alpha, you can't worry about our Alpha, it's a sign of weakness." She assured him

Marcus laughed at her challenge. Causing Kara to look up. She smiled when she saw her family but tilted her head in curiosity as they came in. She wanted to ask for details but knew now wasn’t the time. “Alright, Luna, I’ll try not to disappoint.” He said. He was quite skilled and the high elevation they lived at helped, but she had more experience than he did.

Soph smirked, "Good, then let's start. I would hate to have to wait or hold you back, but you can imagine how anxious a fight like I can be. I promise killing won't be the target." she stated, as she moved to the center, motioning everyone to give them space.

Marcus laughed again and followed her in. Rufus took a seat beside his daughter. “Do you think it’s better for him to lose or win?” Kara asked her father quietly.

“I think it’s best for him to give it his all.” Rufus whispered back.

“So of death isn’t the goal, just until surrender then?” Marcus asked Soph.

Soph smirked, "Well, that would probably be good, but you would have to convince me of that." she stood straight up and looked at him ready for the fight. "You can understand, my dear mate and I have the same idea of surrendering."

Marcus smirked. “I understand Luna.” He said. He motioned for her to start when she was ready. He was rarely the initiator, though he could when he had to. He watched her every move carefully, keeping an eye on how she led to try to anticipate her move.

Soph smirked, nodding, before she ran towards him, jumping up to push her knees onto his chest, but leaving her legs with space to catch herself.

Marcus quickly brought his arms up to block, exerting force to push her back so he wasn’t knocked off balance. It surprised him how much force she had, but gave him an idea of her stength.

Soph smirked, "Good." she said more to herself then him, as she was bounced back and landed on her feet, she kicked out towards his abs and when her leg pulled back she swung her fist.

The punch caught him a little off guard and he had only enough time to block the hardest part of the punch after blocking the kick. But it was still a good hit. He smirked. He’d tried to focus on how she moved when she attacked fast and this time attacked first himself. He punched out. Aiming for her face and then then last minute changed which fist he used to aim the real blow at her stomach.

Soph smirked, as the angle changed she just managed to move with the punish, swinging her body upwards using his arm, so that she could wrap herslef around his arm, using her weight and his miss to anchor her force and flip him over. She held onto his arm, as she kicked at his face, before twisting his wrist and finally letting go, to catch herself with her hands, as she fall down and flipped to her feet.

As Marcus hit the ground, the force of the kick was what got him the most. When he landed he quickly rolled up onto his feet again, not wanting his back to her for even a minute or to remain down too long. He smiled. “Very nice.” He complimented. He attacked again, curious how else she would react. He kicked out just below her knees and then used her reaction time to swing himself around so he was standing behind her. He reached out to grab hold of her in a choke-hold.

Soph bent her knee the way the kick moved before she found herself in a hold, she smirked, she lend low to open his arm spain before swinging her body upwards, as she help on to his arm around her neck, nearly slipping out with some challenge, but she flipped over him, lowering herself down to the ground, before swiping under his feet.

Marcus quickly moved, she’d thrown him off balance, and his avoidance of her swiping at him was clumsy at best. He smirked a little, letting himself fall and then roll to the side and up onto his feet once more, making sure to face Soph. He glanced to the side briefly, they were at the edge of their space, and then back to Soph. He didn’t want to get himself cornered. He moved best he could, always keeping his gaze on her.

Soph smirked, "Looks like you are very good at playing games, pup." she teased, before she took a deep breath, she paused a moment as she tilted her head sightly, linking with Garrett. He didn't sound happy, but she was sure that what he wanted to do and what he was doing was not the same, so she smirked. Before she started towards Marcus, she ran to him, before kicking at his chest, flipping back, catching herself backwards with her hands, before flipping herself back to her feet.

Marcus watched her curiously, but tried not to let his guard down. Her kick knocked the air from him and he stumbled back a couple steps. He grinned and looked to her, he wasn’t sure how to beat her. He didn’t want to lose but she was as powerful if not more so than he was.

Soph smirked at him as she raised her fists up. "Need me to slow down?" She teased slight as she positioned her feet.

Marcus chuckled and moved at quick speed towards Soph. He kicked out at her feet first, then feigning a punch to her face first he punched for real at her stomach, then at her face a second time for real. He kicked out once more, aiming for the back of her knee to try to get her down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back