• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight - The Beginning ((Closed))

Characters
Here
Soph let him land his first punch, but dodged the next one, she let him get through her knee, as she dropped down, she twisted around using her knees position to get his leg and twist him off his feet. When she had him under her she jumped up and backed up a little and sighed, she liked him, he was strong and powerful like an Alpha shoudl be, but he lacking some experience in how flexible and limber he could be facing. She was going towards him again but stopped at the roaring sound of Garrett roaring, "ENOUGH." he snapped, she looked up to find Arthur and Garrett standing inside the arena, she sighed as she stood up. Garrett growled, "What do you think you are doing?" he growled at Marcos.

Soph got between them, "As I asked." she said without hesitation. She moved towards him, holding her hand on his chest to stop his advance, "This is my arena, Alpha Garrett and you will respect it."

Garrett glared and growled back, "You are my Luna and he will respect that." he snapped back.

Soph stood up straighter, "Then I suggest you do the same." she stated as Garrett stopped and looked at her, "As your Luna, I requested this fight and as your Elite I fought it. The blame is mine, he is an Alpha from another land, of course he would do as I asked. He respects my position, what about you." she stated.

Garrett sighed, "We have dinner in an hour." he tilted his gaze to Arthur, "Show our guest to our home and assign an Elite to help her family to theirs." he said before looking at Marcos, "It would be ill mannered if I allowed something to happen to our guests." he stated nearly as a threat and warn, before he turned away, taking Soph's hand, leading her away and she went with him.

Kara and Rufus had quickly gotten to their feet at Garrett's entrance, both placing themselves between him and Marcus while Marcus rose to his feet. At Garrett's warning he merely nodded his understanding, his expression remaining neutral. None of them had spoken, not until after the Alpha and his Luna were leaving. Marcus let out a sigh and he and Rufus moved to go to where Arthur was to follow him. But Kara didn't move. She just tilted her head to the side as her gaze remained locked on Arthur. The strangest, and strongest tugging feeling in her gut and in her heart. Everything in her told her that he was hers and she was his and she knew. He was her mate. Of all the places to find her mate, it was here.
"Kara come on." Marcus said gently, reaching for her hand. She blinked a couple of times and then looked to her brother and his outstretched hand. She took it and followed over to Arthur. Wondering if he felt the same thing she did, having no idea how she was supposed to act or what was appropriate.

Arthur watched his parents, it was amusing, but he knew better then to show any emotions like that, instead he watched them. He nodded at his father's order, before turning to one of the Elite, "Take the Alpha and his father to where they will be staying tonight." he ordered, before turning to the Marcus and Rufus first, "Emmett will take you to the guest home. I will be there shortly to make sure that everything is okay." he informed them, before turning to Kara, and he froze. Looking at her, he lost what he was supposed to be doing and it was like everything in him was screaming for him to say something. She was his mate, she had to be, everything in him told him that she was everything to him and that she was the most wonderful thing that could exist. He just looked at her, in surprise slightly, she was beautiful, more then that she was gorgeous in ways that he had never seen before. He just looked at her with amazement, trying to open his mouth for just a moment and say something.

When they went no where, Rufus looked between Arthur and Kara and then smirked a little. He turned to one of the Elite Arthur had spoken to. Emmett. “If you don’t mind,” He started, gesturing for him to lead the way. Marcus followed his father, letting Kara’s hand go. He glanced over his shoulder and then smirked as he went to the guest house with his father.

Kara was at a loss for words. She stepped closer to Arthur, hesitating a moment, before lightly brushing her hand against his cheek. She smiled some. “You....I...” she tried but couldn’t quite get the feeling out. “Oh...” she finally settled on, reaching for his hands. She didn’t stop to care if it was inappropriate because he was the Alpha born. She just cared that he was her mate. “What does this mean now?” She asked. Finally able to get the full sentence out.

Arthur took a moment to snap out of it before he took a breath, then he smirked, "That we will both probably be in trouble." he said without thinking. His father would have a fit if he found out that they were mates, while deciding on the treaty. And work, he would use it to his advantage, and Arthur was not going to allow Kara to be used for anything, now. He pulled his hand away from hers, "My father can't know about this." he said deciding that the treaty had to be made before that information was shared and he closed his thoughts to his father. "For the sack of both our packs, he can't know." he told her again.

Kara’s smile fell, but as she thought about it, she nodded. She clasped her hands together, holding them close to her. “Yes...that is perhaps best. My family will want to use it to solidify what they want and your father would try the same wouldn’t he.” She said quietly. She hated it though, he was her mate, she didn’t want to have to hide that. She looked back up to him. “I...you should know I’ll still be siding with my brother on the matters of the treaty.” She warned with a wry grin.

Arthur nodded, "And I will be beside my father." he assured her and then sighed, "And yes, my father would use this for what he wants and I doubt your brother would be able to overpowering my father's idea of how this goes or allow the treaty." he stated before motioning her to follow him, "Come on. I still have to take you home." he said before he started to walk, he hated this, but as an Alpha Born he knew better then to let his emotions overpower him in a way that he would have no control.

Kara nodded and moved to follow him, walking close enough that her hand brushed against his periodically as they walked. This was going to be incredibly difficult, but she wasn’t really allowed in with them during the planning anyway so that might help. “I hate this you know. You boys better not posture too much and just get on with the treaty.” She teased, glancing over to him. She wanted to be able to be affectionate with him, to show she was his. She could wait though.

Last edited:
Arthur smirked, "I wouldn't think it would be too long." he stated and he wasn't really the one in the meetings, but he wasn't going to tell her that. It was a trying ritual and he didn't like the way it felt. But his father's Beta was gone and she was the one that put this all together. He wasn't going to mention that to Kara, because he knew he couldn't. If they found out that Arthur was under the ritual when they met, they might end up trying to use that information and force his father to deal with them himself. And that would end the treaty completely.

Kara sighed a little but nodded. “It will be best probably if we don’t see each other until after the treaty is through.” She said as they neared where she would be staying. She only knew because she could sense her brother and father near.

Arthur glanced to her, before he sighed, "That is going to be impossible. You are staying with my family." He pointed out. She wasn't allowed to be with her brother or father. But he didn't want to explain it that way to her.

Kara sighed but then smirked a little. “Alright, great, pretend there is nothing between us while being under the same roof.” She glanced side ways to him. “This will be interesting.” She teased.

Last edited:
Arthur nodded, "I am rarely home, so it shouldn't be as hard as you are making it sound." he stated as he tried his best not to walk too close to her. There was just a way about this feeling, this pull that made him have to fight harder then he understood how, just to hold it back.

Kara looked to him like he was being silly. “You’re my mate, having felt that bond, it’s going to be even harder being away from one another for too long....at least for me. Maybe not for a powerful alpha-norm such as yourself.” She said playfully, trying to tease him a little. She wanted to touch him. To hold his hand and walk closer to him. It was hard to keep the right amount of distance between them.

Arthur didn't say anything for a while before he got to the front door of his home. He turned to her, "It is not easy. Which is why I don't think we should worry about that. Time will come that we can talk about this but for now. I will be at my beta's and you will be here." He stated before he motioned her to go inside before leaving her.

Kara sighed, but then nodded. She bowed her head a little and stepped in. “Good night alpha-born.” She said before stepping into the house and away from Arthur. This would be harder than she thought but she would be able to control herself. So long as normal females tried to make a move on Arthur it should be fine. And given the circumstances she doubted that would happen

Arthur sighed, linking with his parents that he would meet them at the guest house and then stay the night with Kevin, so that he could help with the mourning of Kevin's last living relative. They agreed, his father making a point that Arthur was to wait outside and not enter until he was present. So he stood by the door and waited.

Kevin was inside with the two wolves and he sighed, "If you need another an Elite should be here soon and they can help you with anything you need." He informed them before turning to Marcus, "The Alpha would like it best that, when you are not with him an Elite is with you at all times. There are other matters that do not concern you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back