• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"I mean the both now I know about your existence and my cousin's." He says. "I won't beat you in a fight. I do not have the experience." He says.

Wade raised an eyebrow, "Really? Do you think you can get a hit on me at full strength?" he asked, wondering if Jason was like him, Johnathan or their father.

"I have no idea." Jason answered honestly. He wished he could, but he also knew that his strength was not a match to Wade's.

Wade smirked, "You couldn't. I allowed your wolves to for a reason, but I see that reason was unneeded." He nodded, "When I was your age, your father and I fought my father, we lost and my mother wasn't happy how bad we lost but we learned something. Experience teaches you more then how to fight, it teaches you when and why. Something youth does not. Do you know when the Elite is uses?"

Jason thought for a moment. "They're..." he wasn't sure how to phrase it. "They're not exactly first line. But at the very least they're intended to be the last line. The ones who protect the pack from danger." He says slowly. It wasn't exactly what he meant but he didn't know how else to phrase it.

Wade smirked, "The Elite was designed to be soldiers, follow orders and nothing else. Question nothing the Alpha told them, without hesitation or doubt. They are the last line of protection, but not protects of the pack. They are the best fighters and killers of the pack and some packs use their own prisoners to be Elite. The Elite are the most powerful, but that don't mean they are cursed. Many powerful Elite are normal wolves, without a curse. That is why they have to trust, honor, respect and understand their Alpha. The know their Alpha better then even the Luna in some cases. But that is also why the Alpha has to be better, and that is by every Alpha Born is trained with the Elite, before they can become Alpha."

Jason nodded his head in understanding, resisting the urge to look over to the wolves who had passed to be Elite. "I understand." He says. It made sense, and it helped that he had their trust, but except for Elijah they rest did not know him how they were probably supposed to.

Wade looked at Jason for a moment before he smirked, "You are still a pup. You'll learn better." He sighed before turning to Elijah, waving him in, "Come in here." he stated.

Jason bristled a little but it was more out of habit. His father had used it in a derogatory way she he was younger, but that wasn't how Wade meant it and he understood that. He looked to Eli as he stepped forward and then up into the cage.

Wade smirked, "I hope you two trust each other." he said, before he looked at them seriously, "Because you both have to pin me. And just so you take it seriously, I will make sure that neither of you can look at your mates and feel any kind of bond with them, if you can." he stated as he stood, waiting for them, "Start."

Jason felt his heart skip a beat and he could see Eli tense slightly beside him. It was Eli who nodded first. "We can do it." He says. And Jason hoped that they could. He linked with Eli, opening it fully so they could feel and see what each was doing, something only he could do this with others in his pack.

Wade smirked, "Make it quickly." He glanced to Johnathan smirking, it was something like what his father told them so Wade could join the Elite and Johnathan could have something other then paperwork to deal with.

Jason nodded slightly and as one he and Eli moved forward. They didn't try right away to pin Wade, instead working together and moving together to get Wade focused more on trying to deflect blows to work towards pinning him.

Wade smirked as he dodged them both, he sighed as he moved from their aim and looked at them. He chuckled, "You know, my father told me, never work together." he teased, "He said, match each other, because working together is just a pain if someone misses a step."

Jason and Eli didn't look to each other, burn inwas clear they understood as they did what Wade instructed and worked to match instead of strictly working together as they attacked again.

Wade smirked as he watched them, he moved a little faster, still in their sights but he dodged with ease before he slowed a little and sighed, knocking them both on their backs, "Almost."

"Again." Jason said simply as they both got to their feet. Despite what Wade said he didn't feel like they were anywhere near doing what they needed. Elijah attacked first this time, going high while Jason followed to go low, hoping to cause a little unbalance to help with everything else.

Wade smirked, as he moved back and sighed, before he moved back again, he took a few steps before he paused and glanced to Johnathan. It was kind of like when they were kids, their father let them win, after a while, but Wade wasn't going to be so cruel to make this go on for hours like their father had.

Jason and Eli to the moment he was looking at Johnathan to grab his arms and use their weight to try to pin him down. Hoping it would work.

Wade smirked, taking a moment before he sighed, letting them pin him. They would have been easy to get lose from but they both weren't going to learn anything from Wade making them lose their mates. So he gave in and laid there, "Okay. Not bad."

Jason quickly got up and eyed him uncertainly, Eli also backed away though a little slower. "I'm sure you have some sort of lesson...that was far too easy." Jason couldn't stop thebwords as they left his mouth.

Wade sighed as he smirked, seating up, "Yeah, I do. But if I have to tell you what it is, you didn't learn it." he sighed as he got to his feet and stretched, "An Elite fights, they don't work together, they don't plan, they move. As a unit. When they move they don't care who is there and who is a friend, because no matter how close they get they are trained to fight, missing each other by inches. It's like a one on one match only with every single wolf coming at you like they are the only one."

Jason nodded silently. "I get it." Eli says, running a hand through his hair. "Do you want us to do it again?" He asks. He was focused on being able to get back to his mate for at least a moment today, he'd do whatever he had to.

Wade smirked, shaking his head, "Nope." he said before he sighed, "Go. Let your mates know that the pack in going on lock down." Then he looked at Jason, "Except you." then he glanced to Johnathan, Teach him how to open and close the cage, before you stepped in.

Eli looked between them confused for a moment but then nodded once and stepped out of the cage. Johnathan frowned a little and then nodded. Sure Alpha, and what do you have in mind for yourself? He asks, smirking a little as he shoved Jason over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back